Good Morning Tuesday Hope Your day is terrific !

Rabbit

Good Morning Tuesday Hope Your day is terrific ! For me Today is difficult child 3's appointment
with the new Psychiatrist. I hope she will finality be on the right medication to help control her depression.
I think it will be too late to save the school semester However. Hugs Rabbit

Good Morning Everyone,

Rabbit, Keeping my fingers crossed that difficult child 3's appointment with the new psychiatrist will be a good one and she finally gets the right medication...

Finally finished with my spring cleaning - It's amazing how dust bunnies seem to find so many places in my house to live, lol... Now, if my "favorite sanity saver" could only learn to wipe her paws before coming inside...

I'm only on my second cup of coffee this morning and it's another damp, gray day - Wish I could crawl back under the covers for at least another hour... I'm still in my pjs and that might be part of the problem, lol...

It's hard to believe but difficult child 1 turned 20 last week! difficult child 2 will be 19 this month too! difficult child 1 is still doing well and is graduating from junior college this spring with an associates in web design. difficult child 2 is receiving extensive services in his apartment as part of his transition plan. easy child/difficult child 3 is finishing up her junior year of high school. My mother in law used to tell me that time really flies once the kids start school. I never really believed her until now!

Going to get another cup of coffee and then head upstairs to get dressed. Hope everyone has a good day... SFR

Marguerite

G'day people.

Rabbit, I hope the appointment goes well.

SFR, it's scary how fast our kids grow up. I now only have one teenager.

We're having wintry nights at the moment, it seems weird to realise that last Saturday I was at the beach and tonight I'm wearing a thick coat and scarf. And ugg boots.

Enjoy your Tuesday.

Marg