Good Morning Tuesday !When does school/program start for your difficult child?have a good day!

Rabbit

Good Morning Tuesday !When does school/program start for your difficult child? Have a good day!
difficult child 1 goes back to college Saturday. He lives 2 1/2 hrs away and will not be back until Thanksgiving.
difficult child 2 is in a year round program(school)
I take him and pick him up daily. (week days ) difficult child 3 will
commute to college starting August 29. I will be driving her back and forth every day also. Hugs Rabbit

keista

Good Luck Haozi!

Rabbit sounds like you'll be getting some peace and chaos at the same time.

Mine started last Wednesday. I have yet to make good use of my "free" time. Maybe today is the day I finally get myself in gear.

Have a great day, all!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

Rabbit-You will be a woman on the go driving everyone everywhere!

HaoZi-Hope the kiddos have a great first day back!

Kiesta-Remember part of making good use of your free time is making sure you fit in some naps!

difficult child starts school September 1st-still can't get myself wrapped around the idea that he is starting high school. easy child/difficult child is taking the semester off and then starting at the local tech college. Although I don't officially start until August 30th I've already been going in. Hoping to squeeze in one or two more days at the pool still!

Wishing everyone a day filled with reasons for laughter!

Marguerite

As you know, our school year runs January to December. However, senior high school runs from October to October (with a summer break). We actually had a morning in at school today, it gave us a chance to talk to teachers about what we need to do to get difficult child 3 through this year's course.

After that it was back to our district for a doctor's appointment (for me) and then home. Opera practice tonight, and now bedtime.

Enjoy your Tuesday.

Marg

T

TeDo

Good morning ladies. easy child/difficult child starts on Monday but difficult child doesn't start until next Thursday (different school districts).

difficult child is going with his Social Skills worker this morning. We are all going to a nearby town to pick up our new van. It's used but is in awesome shape and very few miles (mine is 144,000+ and falling apart more every week). The boys are excited about it. easy child/difficult child has something going on tonight. Pretty laid back day UNLESS difficult child can't find anyone to play with today. When he is bored, he is harder to live with and "playing with Mom" is NOT fun in any way.

cubsgirl

My kids go back to school a week from tomorrow (the 24th). Both of them are excited to go back this year :likeit:

Have a happy Tuesday everyone!