Good Morning Tuesday

Marguerite

G'day people.

It's been a beautiful day today, weather-wise. A pity I wasn't home to enjoy it...

I got some paperwork yesterday from Centrelink, our welfare, about various payments I have to reapply for because difficult child 3 has turned 16. I was certain I'd already submitted everything and didn't want to be mucked around any more at the moment. They've sent me forms for stuff I've already sent in so i was wanting to be sure.

Turned out I needed to fill in the forms, so I got busy writing this morning hoping to be able to drop them in on the way to the doctor's. So we were later leaving than I intended. Plenty of time to get to the doctor, but not to Centrelink as well. I said to husband, "If there's only two people in the queue, we can try and hand the papers in as long as we only stay 20 minutes."
husband parked the car, I looked in to the Centrelink office and saw a dozen people lined up.

So we got to the doctor's early, were seen early (good) and from there went shopping.

The doctor was very positive, informative and confidence-inspiring. I'll post in detail in Watercooler, but one thing - you're stuck with me on this site, I'm not going anywhere, apparently not even overnight (unless I'm unlucky; then I'll be away one night).

Tomorrow I need to talk to a few people on the phone, including the rest of my family who need some more positive news. But if I can, it's back to the beach.

Fingers crossed!

Enjoy your Tuesday.

Marg

LittleDudesMom

Good Moning Marg and all to Follow :D

Paperwork, paperwork, paperwork....it's never ending isn't it? Glad you have some positive news to share with the family and the doctor gave you so much confidence! Hope you get your vit D dose tomorrow!

Tuesday means it's office day. Not sure how long I'll be there today...there is not too much that needs doing other than enter and pay some bills.

Hope your Tuesday is a good one.

Sharon :peaceful:

Wiped Out

Staff member
Happy Mardi Gras Day!

Marg-Glad we're "stuck" with you!!! :) Hopefully it will be nice tomorrow and you can get back to the beach!

Sharon-Enjoy your day!

Usually we don't celebrate Mardi Gras but our 4th/5th grade teachers have decided to do it up big for the kids today! They are going to rotate to each teacher and do something different and hopefully fun involving Mardi Gras in each room. For lunch the teacher have ordered from a New Orleans take it out place. Good thing I exercised yesterday and saved some point and have a very low point dinner I'm trying.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day-make it a fun one!:winks:

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Morning all,

Marg, looking forward to your update ~ I'll be heading over to watercooler shortly.

Sharon, have a good day at the office.

Sharon, sounds like a fun day at school ~ wish I could be there.

kt & I were down by my dad's over the weekend - got home around 3:30 yesterday afternoon. The cookoff was a success - my nephew won first place.

A 4 day weekend makes a visit to my family so much more enjoyable - there's time to relax & visit with my dad & sibs.

Have a good day; enjoy Fat Tuesday if you celebrate.

It's Fat Tuesday, y'all!

Marg, you've been so very busy! I read your posting in the Watercooler and I'm so glad to hear that your treatment plan has come together so quickly. I hope that you do get to go to the beach for some good restorative relaxation. We're all pulling for you.

Sharon, I hope that your paperwork goes smoothly and you can get on to other things!

Sharon (WO) your Mardi Gras Day sounds like such fun for everyone! I know it will be a great success. Enjoy!

Linda, I know you are proud of your nephew :) . It was especially good that you were able to visit your family and have some good time. Be sure and get some rest today.

We're having a small celebration of Fat Tuesday today with some peppery Shrimp Creole and a few libations. :) We're happy to have missed this last storm. Tuesdays are long days for us because difficult child has a class until 10 pm (what was he thinking?) , but we'll still manage to fit some fun in.

Enjoy your day everyone. Find some quiet, peaceful moments for yourselves....

Valerie