Good Morning Tuesday

Rabbit

Good Morning Friends. Today I am going to clean the apartment, put difficult child 2 on the bus, Take difficult child 3 to school, Pick up difficult child 2 and difficult child 3 from school.Hope everyone has a GREAT day! Hugs Rabbit :D

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

Rabbit-Sounds like a busy day ahead; hope you find a bit of "me" time in there.

For me it's off to work, hopefully the health club afterward, and then we have book club. It's going to be a long day but hopefully a good one.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day!

Marguerite

G'day people.

Rabbit, sounds like another day as a taxi driver.

Sharon/WO, don't fall asleep in book club - I would, after a workout.

We've had a very full day today. difficult child 3 had a fun day at school, special activities day. I was also needed at the school for another staff selection panel (I'm a parent rep, often called on) so I had to power-dress for interviews and then work with the rest of the panel on the paperwork and other stuff. We finally got out of there half an hour after the school day finished. Then difficult child 3 drove to his drama class - peak hour traffic was heavy. He handled peak hour traffic in the morning too.
He loved his activity day, they had a rock climbing wall and he shimmied to the very top of the hardest climb, complete with overhang. Luckily we were between interviews and I had the chance to go watch and take photos.
After difficult child 3's drama class, husband met up with us and we had our weekly dinner together. I felt I really needed it. We got home a little while ago and I'm ready to go to bed, I'm so tired.

We're still catching up on things we've left while we were away for a few days. Sleep is one of the things we need to catch up on!

Enjoy your Tuesday.

Marg

Good Morning Everyone,

Rabbit, Please send me some motivation!!! I really need to do some cleaning around here! Hope it goes as quickly and painlessly as possible!

Sharon (WO), Hope you make it to the health club! Enjoy your book club this evening.

Marg, It's great that difficult child 3 is able to drive through heavy traffic! difficult child 2 would have enjoyed the rock climbing too. After such a full day, it's nice that you met husband for dinner. Hope you get lots of zzz's!!!

It is really cold here this morning - A balmy 40 degrees:coldday:... I'm really not ready for winter!!! I'm having another cup of coffee before I look for my gloves and head outside for a walk/jog.

As always, I hope everyone has at least one reason to laugh or at least smile today... SFR