Good morning Tuesday

Marguerite

G'day people.

We've had a moderately quiet day today although husband & I did go out to do some shopping after lunch. Mostly groceries, plus a little post-Christmas sales. I'm still fighting off a summer cold and not up to doing much.

Tomorrow husband has an appointment, plus wants to do some clothes/shoes shopping. I'm not sure yet if I will go too. It depends on how I feel in the morning. It mght do me good to stay home and maybe go to the beach if the sun comes out.

Enjoy your Tuesday, everyone.

Marg

LittleDudesMom

:gingerbread: Good Morning!

Marg, I think laying low and getting to the beach sounds the best choice!

Crazy weather around here - we are expected to hit in the 60's this weekend! Winter on Christmas - Spring on New Year - Welcome to the South!

Had a wonderful time with family yesterday. My aunt even ended the party with a surprise cake, candle and Happy Birthday song to me (my birthday is actually today)! It was great to see everyone.

Today I'll take off from work and just putz with difficult child - he's already up! easy child is coming over after lunch to hang - we'll hit a couple places to see if they have any good sale Christmas paper left - easy child, cousin and I are going to The Melting Pot for birthday dinner! Should be a nice day.

Hope your day is a smooth one :rudolph:

Sharon

Good Morning Everyone!

Marg, the beach sounds wonderful to me right now! Getting some well earned rest sounds equally wonderful.

Happy Birthday Sharon, and many happy returns :) I agree, this weather is a real roller coaster. I'm working at home today, huddled over my space heater. No matter how hard we try, we just can't get our big old house warm when the temperature outside falls below 20. Brrr.....

We moved our Christmas visit to my mother, who lives in the NC mountains, up a couple of days before Christmas. Fortunately we missed all the heavy snow fall there and were able to make it safely home. We missed our planned Christmas buffet at a local resort, and ended up with fried catsfish instead. LOL, a new holiday tradition.

I hope everyone who experienced the holiday snow has been able to dig out and stay warm. Have a good day, and do find some moments of peace and serenity for yourselves ...

Valerie

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

Marg-I vote for the beach for you tomorrow!!! Soaking up a few rays and relaxing at the beach should help that cold!:beach:

Sharon-:hapBday: Enjoy your day-you deserve a special one!!! Our weather is as wacky as yours. By Friday they are calling for highs in the 40s which around here is very rare this time of the year.

Valerie-Glad you made it home safely and missed the heavy snow! New traditions can be fun! We had husband's homemade pizza this year rather than a big dinner that I spend a ton of time on in the kitchen. Enjoy your day.:flower:

Don't know if I slept funny or what but my lower back is killing me this morning. Guess it could be from my workout yesterday because I was going fast on the treadmill at boot camp:treadmill: In addition, my foot hurts! I think from hitting it on my favorite chair that is broken! O.k enough complaints!

Tonight husband and I are looking forward to dinner at some friends! Hopefully at some point during the day my back will feel good enough for me to get in a workout because with the way I've been eating I need it!!

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:kisses: