Good Morning Tuesday

Marguerite

G'day people.

It's been a busy second work day of what promises to be a busy week. Most of what I did today, though, was medical. I saw my GP and physiotherapist this morning, then got prescriptions filled at the pharmacy, then this afternoon it was out to see the neurologist. Between the physio working on my bursitis (both hips, both shoulders) and the neurologist working on my lower spine and hips (plus another Epley's while he's at it) I was exhausted. Then tonight I had my opera choir class. For some reason I was having a lot more trouble with my voice getting husky - this happens when I get tired.

Tomorrow morning I'm meeting a friend at her son's school, I'm going along as an advocate. We should finish in time for my hairdresser's appointment at midday. I only see my hairdresser once every six months or so, it will take the rest of the day.

My biggest problem with these appointments, is they take me out of the village and to the mainland, which means about an hour at least, round trip. And this evening coming home we had the road blocked by a car accident. I really didn't want to take the detour - that adds another hour. Luckily we only had to wait about 20 minutes and we could get going again.

Enjoy your Tuesday.

Marg

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning, Marg (and everyone else!),

Your pain and discomfort sound horrible - I hope you're feeling better after a good night's rest.

I'm at the office today, this morning looking over my class assignments and trying to get it organized in my head (I am feeling a bit out of sorts). I have to get a tire fixed at some point and hopefully see my mom at lunchtime. I have a therapist appointment this evening. It will be a full day here at work as well, I have lots to do! Beautiful weather today, so I hope when I see mom, I can bring her outdoors for some fresh air. H picked up some new work from hurricane Irene damages in our neighborhood, which is good - very close to home!

So have a great day all!