Good Morning Wednesday. My Internet is back! Yay!

KTMom91

Good morning!

Getting back into the daily routine after vacation; Hubby and I agreed that it's past time for us to get serious about the diet and exercise thing, so it starts today. He is staring at a bowl of oatmeal, hoping it will turn into sausage and eggs, like that commercial where the man says, "Fiber makes me...sad."

I have a dr appointment at 9, then back home to do more laundry and put the house back together after the party the cats had while we were gone.

Glad you got your Internet back, Rabbit!

Have a wonderful Wednesday, everyone!

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning!

Rabbit - yay for internet! Have a great day!

Mary - omg, thanks for the laugh this morning; too funny about H staring at his oatmeal. That is how my H looks at most of the vegetarian meals I make, lol.

I am at work today - I feel like I'm on fire from the inside out, especially my knee. It's back to homework in the evenings again, poo. Housecleaning after work today!

Have a great day everyone!

cubsgirl

Good Morning Everyone.

Rabbit - I'm glad that you have your internet back. It's amazing how "cut-off" we feel when we don't have that available. Glad you rode out the storm ok.

Mary - I thought my two cats were the only ones that partied while we are gone. husband is always complaining about them, but his mother snapped a picture in our hallway of him kissing one of them. LOL.

H&R - I hope your knees hold out. Don't overdo the housecleaning!

I have PT today for my sciatica and sacral area which has been sore for over a week now. My part-time job is going well - they seem to love me and I love all of them. I'm off the next three days (but have a full schedule of other stuff).

Take care Everyone :)

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Good morning all!

The oatmeal comment made me laugh... I love oatmeal. That's what I had for breakfast, in fact.

husband is on his way north, for a week-or-so job... My job is quieting down after a nightmarish last 4 1/2 days. My headache is subsiding, my ear no longer hurts, and I think I've been on the phone too much! LOL.

My cats party too. They're into the "hard" stuff - last time we were gone for two days, they knocked over the jar of fresh dried catnip and somehow got the lid off.