Good Morning Wednesday

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning All,

It's the middle of the week and we have a shortened day for students today so we can work on report cards. I think at lunch time I'm going to go for a long walk as after school easy child has a therapist appointment. and making it to the club might be difficult. It was raining so hard yesterday that husband and I used it as an excuse not to go to the club. That is unlike me but I've been in a funk for a few weeks now as far as the club is concerned-I think it's been all the stress with difficult child.

Wishing everyone a day filled with laughter and smiles. Find time to something nice for yourselves today!:flowers:

tiredmommy

Good morning Sharon and all to follow. :coffee:

Sharon- Try to make time for you today. I don't think you've ever said you are too stressed far the gym. Enjoy the half day of classes.

Duckie is a spinning, out-of-control, wide-eyed seven old year old. She's incredibly excited that we leave for Disney within hour.

Have a great day!

LittleDudesMom

:its_all_good: Good Wednesday Morning!

Sharon, hope you get that walk in at lunchtime. My cousin was telling me yesterday that she is actually in a general funk and seems to go in one this time every year. I don't think the fact that we have had 9 rainy, cloudy days in the 10 days helps the blues!

TM, you have probably already pulled out, but HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!!!! Duckie is still young enough to believe in the fantasy of the princesses and castles. She will have a ball and you and husband will be filled with joy watching her. Relax and don't think about us!!!!

It's another overcast day but I don't think we are getting a lot of rain. I would like to stop in at Lowes after the gym and get my hanging ferns. I need six and have been wanting to pick them up (so I don't miss the three house finch families who nest in them every year) for the last week but it's been raining so much.

It's a house day for me today. Lots of little things to do. I wish all of you are great middle of the week. Let's hope is a quick ride to the weekend :thumbsup:

Sharon

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good morning all. It's overcast again today but things are definitely greening up. We actually saw a bit of sun yesterday.

Wiped out, the walk will help you burn off some of the funk. I know I get in a funk when difficult child slides backwards. I try to not let it affect my everyday life but it lurks in the shadows.

TM, have a blast.

LDM, I'm excited about getting started on gardening. I'm new to the area so I will have to research and find the right plants. I am planning a container garden on one side of the patio. I love asparagus ferns but I can't always find them. I'm going to grow tomatoes too. : ) I love picking a tomato that smells like sunshine and biting into it. Add a little salt and they are like fruit to me. yum.

Honeysue seems to like her doctor and nurses. We are doing 5 days of radiation and chemo and some sort of calcium medication(like fosamax for dogs). Dr. was realistic but very upbeat about keeping HS healthy and painfree past the 2 to 5months I was given.

difficult child wasn't taking my calls yesterday. :angrygirl: I was not a happy girl. He said he was "busy". Guess he didn't care for our conversation the night before about not following through. Ugh. :919Mad:

We are off to the vet. Have a meltdown free day everyone.

Marguerite

G'day, people. I'm a bit rushed tonight. It's the last week of term with work and paperwork due to be finished and posted in to the school. difficult child 3 had his weekly drama class tonight, which also eats into my schedule.

Tomorrow he needs to finish as much as possible, because Friday is my cleaning day this week and I don't know if I will have enough time to help him with schoolwork then.

The weather is getting cooler, overcast and a little rain. This evening as we drove out to the drama class, there was fine misty rain with the sun blazing through underneath the clouds. We were followed by a vivid, double arch rainbow for just about the whole half hour drive. difficult child 3 was fascinated, because we were driving through bushland he noticed that the rainbow was very close, you could see even the nearest trees were behind it. And good on him, e also observed how the second fainter rainbow was a mirror of the first, the colours reversed. Good physics, difficult child 3!

Enjoy your Wednesday, everyone.

Marg