Good Morning Wednesday

Rabbit

:D Good Morning All!:beautiful-female:
Hope everyone has a Worry free Wednesday!
Today after I pick the kids up we R going
to stop at the park and feed the ducks.
Hugs, Rabbit

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

Rabbit-Feeding the ducks sounds like a nice way to end the day:) Enjoy!

This morning I am feeling really tired. difficult child's tutoring didn't start yesterday so I came home ate dinner, walked our dog 3 miles and went back to school for our science fair. It was packed which was nice. It did make for a very long day though.

After work today we have a staffing for difficult child and then I'm making Rosemary Chicken for dinner. After that husband and I are hoping to make it to the health club. We'll see if we are still motivated about14 hours from now!

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

Andy

GOOD MORNING
:D:D:D
Rabbit - I just mentioned yesterday that the baby ducks/geese should be out soon. We have several places around town to find and feed them. That will be fun.

Wiped Out - You do have a busy day planned. I hope you get to the club.

difficult child has a "How To" speech due Tomorrow or Friday. He volunteered himself to do it tomorrow. He has his evening cut out for him tonight to get it ready. We are going to take the bread machine to school and at lunch, he will start it for caramel rolls. It takes 1 1/2 hour for the dough to be ready. Then, he will demonstrate how to roll it out, butter and sugar/cinnamon it, roll it up, cut it, and put in the pan to rise before baking. He wants to make a batch tonight so each student can have one tomorrow if they want. We need to go shopping for some of the ingredients.

This morning is bowling field trip for difficult child. Yesterday he played 6 games with low of 112 and high of 194 (he should have broke 200 but guttered the last ball which was on a spare in the 10th frame). He did very well last night. I plan on meeting them at the alley - I want to go on the tour of the bowling alley. Looks like rain so I may need to help transport kids. They are planning on walking if it is not too soggy.

Everyone have a great day and find a way to make your kids laugh.

artana

Rabbit - Have fun feeding the ducks.

Wiped Out - The science fair sounds nice. I have yet to go to one of those.

Andy - Two days in a row you are up before me. I hope difficult child likes his fieldtrip. 194 is very nice.:)

I had a long day yesterday. After going to a waterpark all weekend and having to go to a PCO meeting on Monday, I finally got to do all the chores that I had to do over the weekend yesterday. It was a long, tiring evening but everything got done.

Both kids had a rough time yesterday. easy child will be playing in a stream this morning as part of a curriculum thing. I hope he restrains himself from flinging water. I told him last night and this morning that I wanted him to behave so he could do fun things like this more often.

Andy

Good Morning Artana! You should have been up earlier or same time. I have the case of a diva puppy in the house. difficult child woke up early and came into our room. Diva puppy is not allowed in our room so we get to hear her wimper! She refused to go outside for me then soon after difficult child put her outside, she started barking. So, I am up by protest this morning!

I hope your easy child has a great time in the stream today.

Rabbit, Enjoy your afternoon:D!

Sharon (WO), Just thinking about your day is making me tired... If you don't make it to the club tonight, don't feel guilty about it - You walked your dog 3 miles yesterday. Maybe trying to get a good night's rest would be better.

Andy, Those caramel rolls sound delicious!!! I'm sure difficult child's presentation is going to be a success!!!

artana, I hope today is a much better day for you!!! I'm glad that at least you got caught up with your chores. I hope the kids have a better day too!!! Try to find a bit of time for yourself.

Yesterday was a beautiful hot, summer sort of day. Luckily I finished my morning jog before it got too warm. This morning it is lots cooler but the sun is out - Another beautiful day:D. I have lots of chores to do. Tonight is fish night - I'll stop by the fish market on the way home after I pick up my difficult children after school - difficult child 2's social skills group has been canceled for today. It should make him a bit less crabby this evening.

As always, I hope everyone has a reason to laugh or at least smile:sunny::coffee: WFEN

Rabbit~Have fun today
WO~you sure have a busy day planned
Andy~caramel rolls sound yummy
Artana~Hope today is relaxing for you
WFEN~Hope that you have a wonderful day :)

I am not motivated this morning..ugh I have tons of phone calls to make on lunch today. Then I need to come home clean my house and do laundry for camping this weekend. Not a clue what is for dinner tonight difficult child 2 said he wanted to cook....last time he cooked we had waffles, chicken nuggets & carrots with ranch so this is gonna be an adventure...lol