Good Morning Wednesday

Marguerite

G'day, people.

It's a cold night tonight so mother in law asked us to stay home for a change and not go have dinner with her. I'm feeling a bit off colour so I'm happy to comply, although a bit worried about her.

I mentioned a few days ago that I started dabbling in online surveys etc, concerned it is a mistake. There are a lot of rubbish websites out there and its hard to tell them apart - our email in box has been swamped with a lot of rubbish and I've been flagged by a couple of shonky traders at least. But I'm wising up fast, did some digging on a couple of them today and they will help me pinpoint other shonky operators - if they advertise the "make money at home" scam I researched today, then I will not go further with them.

difficult child 3 has a lot of work to do still, some catching up. I'm going to have to really ride him hard tomorrow. Threaten to post it in as is (unwritten, just a collection of data).

I'm going to try to get an early night tonight. Wish me luck!

Marg

Good Morning Everyone:coffee2:,

Today is another cool, windy, rainy day... I'm already on my third cup of caffeine, waiting for it to kick in...

I have a few errands to run and then I'm meeting an old friend for lunch:D.

As always, I hope everyone has at least one reason to laugh or at least smile today... SFR

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

Marg-I'm hoping you get the early night you are looking for and that difficult child gets all his work in.

Wow-I missed my nap yesterday as I was at work getting my classroom ready. I'll go in a bit today and then am doing two days of conferences (8 hours each day). Boot camp was a good wake up this morning!!

Tonight both kiddos have psychiatrist appts and I have a therapist appointment. I feel as though the school year has already started!

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning!

Marg, good luck on getting in early; SFR, have fun at your lunch; Sharon, I hope you get your nap (I want one too!).

Didn't get enough sleep last night - seems that I haven't had enough sleep in a long long time...In the office today where the doo-doo has hit the fan over one of my co-workers mishandling of files. His last day is 8/31 anyway, but we will not be using him as a subcontractor after all as our clients have requested he not handle any more of their files!! Big doo-doo!

difficult child is beginning a temp office job that may lead to a permanent position as clerical and dispatcher for towing. It's a casual atmosphere and she already knows most of the people there (her boyfriend works as a tow driver). She's also been picking up hours in my office as well. I am meeting easy child after work today to check out laptops and the iPad - she needs a new something and is not sure which would be best suited for her. I'm going to post something in Watercooler in the hopes of getting some good input one way or the other.

Have a wonderful day everyone!