Good Morning Wednesday!

Rabbit

Good Morning Friends! Hope everyone has a GREAT day!
doctors. appointments for me and difficult child 3 Today! Sending hugs to all.
Rabbit
:D

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

Rabbit- I hope the appointments go well. :)

Duckie has an 8am appointment with the asthma doctor. Her symptoms cleared up well while she was on the oral steroid but came right back after the round ended. I suspect a sinus infection. Housework for me & school for Duckie with Oz rehearsal again tonight. The show opens this weekend.:witch:

Have a great day! Hi to anyone that snuck in. :salute:

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning all!

Rabbit, good luck at your appts today.

TM, I have taken a wee bit of prednisone this week to determine if my asthma is allergy induced or a sinus issue and I believe it's both. I hope Duckie feels better. If it's sinus will you get an antibiotic? I have one lined up.

Last night I received another A in my class-tonight is my other class which I also have an A! I'm feeling very good about it-wish I was this concientious about my grades in high school!

We found out last night that difficult child has mono, ugh. She also hasn't had a period in almost 2 years-the first 18 months were due to the depo shot but now...anyway, I'm in the office today and will call our dr to double check the info difficult child passed on to me.

Have a great day everyone!

Last edited:

Andy

GOOD MORNING ALL!

Hugs back to you Rabbit!

Tiredmommy - I hope they find the source of Duckie's symptoms.

Hearts and Roses - Great job with classes!!! Good luck with difficult child!

difficult child is enterring the Fall sluggish time. Lack of sleep due to not yet on the school bedtime routine is catching up to him. That clock back one hour needs to be earlier?

He tried to get the boy who choke held him in trouble on Monday. Said because he (difficult child) added to the trouble last week the boy would not get in trouble. So, difficult child's answer is to wait until the boy starts a problem and then turn him in instead of adding to it. Gee, I wonder where he came up with that idea? It couldn't be from mom who told him to stay away from trouble could it? Hmmm, no! Why would you listen to mom?

Wednesdays are hard - difficult child has one more year of Confirmation and knowing he has it after school is hard for him to want to even get going for the day. I think making him take the puppies outside for their morning exercise helps to wake him and raise his spirits.

Gotta go again!

Marguerite

G'day people.

We had a full, busy day today. It started with a conference call from the school (I'm a parent volunteer on their staffing panel, hiring new staff - this is how it is done in our education system). Thankfully, that was quick because difficult child 3 had a pediatrician appointment on the mainland and the causeway was flooded this morning, which generally means a long detour.

Collected mother in law (she desperately needed to be taken shopping and is no longer licensed to drive more than a few km away from home) and headed out early, to have time for the detour. But the flood sign was closed, so we took a chance and headed for the causeway. Wonderful - the flood had subsided!

I had a funeral to go to but it clashed with difficult child 3's appointment, so I dropped in at the crematorium to deliver a letter for the family. Got to the doctor early, then it turned out the appointment had been logged wrongly. difficult child 3 was a marvellous help all day for us; mother in law needed to shop around for a vacuum cleaner, difficult child 3 ran interference for us, loaded shopping back into the car, fetched & carried, all without complaint. Why? Because he was hanging out for a chance to have a driving lesson, and being good and helpful increased his chances!

At the end of our shopping day mother in law was utterly exhausted. I wasn't much better. But difficult child 3 willingly went back to the cafe for us, and got us coffee to go. Just what Grandma ordered! So of course we rewarded him with a drive home. And he did well.

When we got home, difficult child 3 even helped unload our shopping, then came with us to mother in law's and unloaded her new vacuum cleaner too.

Who are you and what have you done with my kid?

Seriously though - he has always been a good kid. It's just that life is frustrating for him sometimes.

The doctor has suggested a new medication. I might post about it in more detail tomorrow, after I get some sleep! I have to give difficult child 3 an exam tomorrow.

Enjoy your day.

Marg