Good Morning Wednesday

Marguerite

G'day folks.

I just got back from my first opera choir session. This is very local to me, if I was fitter I could walk there. I almost could now. A friend drove me (he lives even closer; he would have walked there if he hadn't just had a knee replacement).

Earlier today difficult child 3 drove me out to the GP (routine appointment). After that I got some errands done. Bought more plants for the garden including replacing lettuce seedlings eaten by the chooks who thought I'd planted the garden beds purely for their stimulation. Our two old chooks, not the four new ones. They only arrived on Monday and we've already had 6 eggs from four hens. I'm impressed!

Tomorrow I have some garden work to put in. It's lovely watching how the new hens have settled in, they are so placid.

At choir tonight I met another neighbour who turns out to be related to me - he had known of the family reunion on Sunday. I have his email address to pass on to husband who is working on our end of the family tree. It's funny - when I asked the self-appointed family historian about this branch of the family, she said it didn't exist. Now I know she was wrong.

Enjoy your Wednesday.

Marg

tiredmommy

Good morning/ :coffee:

Marg- It sounds like you had another busy day (as usual).

I'll be driving into school today. Duckie originally had a 10am appointment for the flu shot but now needs to also see the doctor. I think she may be developing an ear infection after the fiasco where we had to cut her antibiotic course short due to a medication reaction. She only had 5 of 14 days prescribed and the dr didn't have us start a new one because he hoped we'd knocked out the infection. Soo... her bus monitor doesn't realize she's coming and won't have her Epipen. Then, I get to pick her up early since the new appointment is this afternoon. :hammer:

Have a great day! :salute:

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning all!

Marg, how cool to meet a relative you didn't know you had. I hope the connection turns out to be a good one. I can't wait to hear more about how the Choir lessons go, they sound like fun.

TM, poor Duckie (and you) can't seem to catch a break. I hope whatever it is isn't too bad and gets out of her system fast.

I came down with a cold last Friday and it immediately went into my chest by Sunday I couldn't breathe and ugh, it was painful. I started myself on an antibiotic script I had but it did nothing. Saw my DR yesterday and had the chest xray for pneumonia - negative thank God. So he put me on a powerful antibiotic that makes me feel a bit loopy, but today I can feel a bit of difference. Also, the mega doses of prednisone he has me on is making me crazy.

Back to work today and class tonight - hope I can make it. I took a test last night, ironically on the respiratory system, and I aced it! Well, I think I got maybe one wrong, but I've gotten all A's so far and feel pretty good about this test. Next week is midterms - I can't believe all this time has passed already! Snikers, I better get started on my papers!

Well, enjoy the day everyone...it's rainy and chilled here today, glad I'm indoors.