Good Morning Wednesday

Marguerite

G'day people.

It was a very long day today, we got in to the school at 8.30 am and didn't get to leave until 4 pm. That was a long meeting! We have another next Tuesday, with some work remotely between now and then.

Tomorrow I have to take easy child 2/difficult child 2 to her therapist appointment. mother in law is supposed to be coming too, but I'm betting she will beg off. If she doesn't come, I will probably just head back home licketty split and get packing for the next day's travel; we're heading to Port Macquarie for my niece's wedding over the weekend, making a three day mini break of it, with all the kids and spouses. I'll be needing a break by then!

Enjoy your Wednesday.

Marg

Good Morning Everyone,

Marg, Enjoy the wedding and your three day mini vacation:D!!! I definitely agree with you - You need this break:D.

Today is off to a cold but sunny start. I'm waiting for it to warm up a bit because I want to head outside for a walk/jog. I think I'll need to wear gloves, lol...

As usual, I hope everyone has at least one reason to laugh or at least smile today... SFR

Andy

Good morning Marg and Searching!

I am taking tomorrow and Friday off so have a four day weekend. However, still no time to run the car to the dealer an hour away to replace a headlight (not a good time of the year for it to go out).

I have a friend and her daughter coming to town tomorrow and will help watch the little girl for a few of her mom's appointments. difficult child gets off school early that day for parent/teacher conferences.

On Friday I hope to have our conference then there is Rock-n-Bowl in the afternoon. I am sure difficult child will want to do serious bowling practice Friday night since there is a meet on Saturday.

Our town sponsor's Saturday's bowling meet and I have taken charge of the food drive to go with it. I have enjoyed making signs welcoming the bowlers and announcing the food drive. I can't wait to decorate the food collection table!

difficult child came home last night after bowling league. He did not want to go to Jr Rifle club and with the mood he was in I agreed coming home was best. Once home he decided to mulch the leaves in the front yard and pretty much finished them in the dark (oh it gets dark sooooo early these days!). He took a shower and headed to be early. husband tried getting him up at 6:30 this morning but I am glad he stayed in bed - I gotta get him up now. He needs that extra sleep.

This time of year difficult child needs to be outside as much as possible - soon the cold winter will keep him indoors more often with not much to do outside.

Everyone have a great day!!! I am taking another four day weekend next weekend with MEA so am really enjoying October! :)

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Happy Wednesday everyone and Good morning!

Marg, enjoy the wedding and weekend break - it sounds lovely.
SFR, I hope your day is great and you also have something to smile about!
Andy, I got a little tired reading your post - you have so much packed into the next few days. I hope you enjoy yourself and that difficult child takes advantage of the outdoorsy weather!

Today is my difficult child's 21st birthday and I'm in such a good mood. I am reminded that I helped give her life and marvel at what an amazing experience it is to be able to do that. easy child and my neice are taking difficult child out for dinner and drinks tonight - I have a midterm in my psychiatric class tonight, so we will do a family dinner at the Cheesecake Factory tomorrow evening, just the four of us.

Anyway, trapped in the office today and then class tonight. I have to try and squeeze in a little study time.

Ciao - enjoy the day!

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good morning ladies,
Marguerite, what a grueling meeting. Sheesh. Hope today is a little less long. How fun to go to a niece's wedding. Visiting with relatives can be very rewarding. It seems more fun as I get older.

SFR, enjoy a chilly walk/jog. I love that you might wear gloves. Gives me hope that I can go one day without sweat. LOL.

Andy, I'm amazed at how productive your difficult child is. He bowls, cleans leaves and knows when he needs to pull back. Very impressive. Sorry to hear about the headlight. It's always annoying to have something not working right.

My mini van(less than a year since I bought it) has never worked consistently. The transmission was repaired/rebuilt/broken 3 times(bought extended warranty,whew!). It had a lot of miles on it and it was mainly for hauling and dog transportation. Anyhow, they gave me a good price on it and I bought another one with less miles. I figure in driving for 40yrs that this was my first "lemon" so that's an inevitable happening in one's life. Hopefully, the new one with it's warranty will work much better. So I'm enjoying taking the pyrmobile to the park to walk the puppies. They are happy too.

difficult child is doing well. He is a little low of money. : ) Can you see me chuckle? I purposely put him on a tight budget so he knows how to spread out his food, gas and entertainment.

I have a full day today. Still haven't caught up with the week I was at mom's and need to do that today.
Have a wonderful day.