Good morning Wednesday

Marguerite

Hi folks.

I'm typing this sitting on the step outside the (closed) reception of our hotel. They open in half an hour, when their restaurant opens. Why am I sitting here? Because the wi-fi in our room is so weak, we can't get a decent link. I drafted an email to the kids and have just sent it. I'm also going to have to go in soon, it's just after sunset and the mosquitoes will be coming out. This is dengue fever territory, I do not want a case of dengue to come home with!

We'll be back on the air properly by Saturday, hopefully. Maybe sooner but we're not counting on it. All our friends and family following us on FaceBook will have to wait for the latest photos!

Talk soon. Enjoy your Wednesday. Il fait beau ici...

Marg

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning, Marg! I can't wait to see the rest of your pics, so eXciting!

I don't know why I jumped out of bed so early...no half and half for my coffee so I drank it black, not too bad.

It's a clear hot day here today and I will be at the office. Meeting my mom for lunch at the nursing home today.

Enjoy the day everyone!

LittleDudesMom

Good Morning!

It's been a while since I've had the time in the am to post on the gm thread!

Marg, I'm lost as to where you are! I've not been able to get on the board much lately - I will certainly catch up! Enjoy!

Jo, I don't think I would enjoy my one cup in the morning without a little cream! Have a lovely lunch with mom.

Work, work and more work for me today!

Keep cool all!

Sharon