Good Morning Wednesday!

SuZir

Good morning everyone and congratulations for you US folk for getting through all the election hassle and having that done for few years.

We are having a real November weather. Every other day we are having wet snow, every other plain rain, sun doesn't show up much. And if it would, day is currently so short no one would notice anyway. So we are having a perfect chance to have those evenings, when you take a mug of hot chocolate, good book, blanket, make a fire to fireplace and light few candles and lie on your couch all evening. And finally having my kids big even make it possible to do so for me. So no complaining here.

I do hope you all fine your ways to relax and have some me time today! Even if your kids are still young or otherwise need mommy all the time.

Good Morning Everyone,

SuZir, We haven't had any snow yet but it's getting cold. I love that you're able to enjoy the cold, wintry evenings... Wish I could join you!! I miss having a fireplace...

It's in the 20's now but we're expecting it to hit the mid-sixties on Saturday:D From what I've been told, the nice weather won't stick around too much longer. The winters here are usually freezing with lots and lots of snow (LDM, I'll gladly send it your way!!)

I went grocery shopping yesterday and bought some of difficult child 1's favorite things. He's arriving Friday and will be spending the weekend with us. I'm so happy!! Can't wait to see him!!

Got to pour another cup of coffee and try to wake up... Hope everyone has a good day or at least one reason to smile... SFR

Marguerite

G'day, people. Summer is definitely coming in here, although today was cloudy and cooler. I'm wearing thin cotton skirts and singlet tops to stay cool. Tomorrow is my cleaning day, time to roll up the sleeves and get busy.

I'm glad the US election is over, we're increasingly getting media coverage of it all as well, and we don't even get to vote!

Marg

InsaneCdn

I'm wearing thin cotton skirts and singlet tops to stay cool. Tomorrow is my cleaning day, time to roll up the sleeves and get busy.

Read more: http://www.conductdisorders.com/forum/f6/good-morning-wednesday-51066/#ixzz2BbkObHYw
Marg...
If your "singlet" is what ours is, then I really want to know how on earth you roll up the sleeves?

(ours is sleeveless...)

<wink>

I'm in... at least 5 layers of clothes, and that's BEFORE I put my coat and boots and related gear on. We're colder and snowier than SuZir... and it looks like there will be no let-up; at this rate, we'll have at least 5 months of winter this year. Snowing again now... probably not enough for the blower but it will take the guys time to shovel out before the kids leave for school...

I can just hear SuZir singing, though: "Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow".
We don't have a fireplace either, or I'd be singing that too.