Good Morning Wednesday!

SuZir

Good Morning All You Fine Folks!

We are having beautiful winter day today. Temperature is in upper 20's and we have some snow fall. Later it will get less cloudy and turn chilly. End of the week will be well below zero F.

I'm little antsy today. In the evening I'm going to take a first real school exam in ages. I have been taking an university class through open university for fun. Something totally unrelated to anything I have studied before or my work. It has been fun though learning to learn again has taken some getting used to (how to efficiently study has only slowly come back to me) but I have gotten good grades from my essays etc. But now it is a final exam time and I have some butterflies on my stomach. Wish me luck!

I hope you all have a good day!

SuZir,

Keeping my fingers crossed and wishing you the best of luck! Thinking of you today... SFR

Good Morning Everyone,

Not going to write much, have been fighting a migraine since yesterday. I've been getting the auras that always come before one and have been popping lots of ibuprofen to try to stop a full blown migraine. Keeping my fingers crossed I'm able to get rid of the flashing wavy lights, etc. in my field of vision because I have a doctor's appointment I really need to go to.

Other then this, I had a nice afternoon with easy child/difficult child 3 yesterday and a quiet evening. Got to appreciate the little things in life...

As always, hope everyone has a good day, or at least one reason to smile... SFR

SuZir

Thank you for your good wishes. I think they worked. I feel I did well in the exam. It is a good feeling. Maybe my brains aren't total toast yet and I'm still able to learn. (I seem to have slight middle age crisis and I'm not ready to get old yet. It's very possible I still have about the same forty odd years to go I have behind me now and I'm not ready to get accustomed being old yet ;))

I hope your migraine has given up and let you be. I also hope your appointment went well.

SuZir

greenrene

So great that you feel good about the exam! Good for you!

Here in Florida, it's like Mother Nature completely forgot about winter. It's been positively gorgeous - today was in the low 80's, and it gets down to perfect window-opening temps at night, so in the morning the whole house smells like the outdoors. I LOVE it!