Good news from the hematologists office.

Jody

For three years, I have been having some health issues, mostly deficiencies in nutrients, and vitamims. My platelet levels were out of this world. I was having iron injections, iron pills, B12 injections and pills. Lot's of monitoring. I had blood work done on Monday last week, and the results came back better than I have ever had. I no longer need to take iron, injections, or pills. No more B12 pills. For the first time, my platelet level is in a normal range. It changed by over 140,000 in a years time. I have really started to watch what I eat, and I crave spinach, I also started using red palm oil, and only allow myself one soda a week, and not the diet kind either. The artifical sweeteners really mess with my fibromyalga. I am just so excited to have a good report. Dr. said eat what your eating just less of it. I am not losing weight like he wanted me too. Lol oh well one thing at a time. At least I am moderately healthy even with the weight. Just wanted to share the good news!!!!!!!

buddy

Great news! Artificial sweeteners hurt me too. So does caffeine. I wish i had your discipline......great job!

witzend

Great news, Jody! I'm a true believer that diet sodas are an absolute no-no. I'm lucky in that the only kind of soda I like is sparkling water, so I don't have to cut that back or choose diet or not diet. I do wish I could figure out how to eat more healthy food, but it's so hard for me having moved so far away from everything I know to find the things I would normally go to. I know you put a lot of work into this and you are right to be proud and happy!