Good No Meltdown Monday Morning!!!!!

LittleDudesMom

:pumpkin: A rainy and cool fall weekend was had in Central Virginia. Many complianed, I enjoyed! difficult child and I watched movies, sat near the nice warm fire, read a few ghost stories, and generally jelled all weekend! My normal modus operendi after a book fair week! The sun returns today and the temps return to the 70's this week....

My little eBay business is going really well. Sales have exceeded what we both thought! Yesterday I listed an item at 12:02 and, for the first time, tried the buy it now feature, and at 12:12 the lot sold!

difficult child will probably be in the first run of students receiving the swine flu vac at school today - He's already had two bad colds/mild fevers this fall and I made the decision to do it. Now I just need to let him know :wildone:...

Wishing all a happy Monday.

Sharon

Wiped Out

Staff member
:good_morning:

Sharon-Sounds like a very fun weekend for you and difficult child! After a long week doing the book fair it sounds perfect! I hope difficult child doesn't get too upset about getting the shot!

I had a very quiet but very nice weekend with husband gone and difficult child at respite. easy child was very quiet and into her own thing-she watched a lot of tv and talked on the phone a lot. I took long naps and worked out!

husband arrived at home about 9:30 last night and had a plate of Mexican food from the party for his dad. husband said that they were all very concerned that I get a plate of food because they know how much I wanted to be there and how much I love the food. Think I'll be enjoying that for my dinner tonight. Of course, I'll still need to cook for the others!

Busy day ahead. difficult child has a psychiatrist appointment and then has religious ed class. husband and I were really hoping to get to the club so cross your fingers we have the energy left to do so!

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:witchcrafting:

Marguerite

G'day, folks.

Sharon/LDM, it sounds like you had one of those lovely, cosy weekends which you can value for years to come. It's one of those really good things you can do in cold weather.

Sharon/WO, the Mexican food was a lovely touch, so you could feel at least a little, that you were there. I'm sorry you didn't get to go, it's a shame the way things worked out for you. I hope you get to the club with husband as you plan.

I was MIA last night, not much here tonight either. I've had a few problems with a mob I've volunteered with, I'm still sorting it out and in order to preserve my sanity, I need to head for bed early and try to catch up on sleep.

Back to school today for difficult child 3, plus I had a doctor's appointment. And because I'd been upset by things and hadn't been able to eat, I took advantage and after I got the bulk of the buraucracy dealt with, I headed out and had some overdue fasting blood tests done. I finally got something to eat after the blood tests at 2 pm. Then I had 90 minutes to wait for my doctor's appointment so I tilted back my car seat and catnapped. Boy, it felt good!

I have a lot of paperwork to sort out for school - that will keep my mind off other issues for the next few days. I've left other matters with other people so I can shut it out of my mind for now, until the decision is handed down.

Sorry to sound so cryptic - it's complex and there's no need for details. Life just gets complicated sometimes.

My leg is hurting badly tonight, I'm hoping the early night will help it too.

Enjoy your Monday.

Marg

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

Just time for a quick note while I'm on my way out the door:

Duckie is going to school today!!!

Have a great day! :salute:

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning all ~ I had a long reply & lost it. Suffice it to say I'm not trying again.

I'm glad to hear of lovely weekends, duckie going to school. Marg, hope you're feeling less pain & see a resolution to the situation that is so troubling you.

I'm to head out to my neuro doctor this morning & then nothing until Wednesday. Can you believe it? I'm celebrating the long break in PT & Occupational Therapist (OT).

Have a good day all.

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good morning all from SW Pa. the weather is looking promising after 2 days of ugly skies and cold temps.

LDM, good idea about the flu shots. I'm tickled about your e bay business. Selling things like that seems a hassle.

Wiped out, how wonderful that your in laws were so kind and thoughtful. It's unfortunate that you couldn't go but you have a wife trip coming up. Hopefully that will even out your disappointment.

TM, YAY!!!!hope Duckie has good health the rest of the year.

Yesterday I cooked a great deal to freeze but I was jinxed. Everything I made had an error so nothing tasted as it should. Guess my mind wasn't there. Driest bread pudding ever. Ugh! I did, however, make it up to the track at the high school to run/jog. Only me and a large ground hog who spent the entire time sitting up watching me. It got sort of creepy after a while.
My sweet 2yr old niece came by to share her Halloween excitement. We played with "phantasma's". She is bilingual, consequently so is auntie Fain for few words.
Today has errands being run for mom and hopefully another work out.

Have a good day