Good "No Meltdown" Monday Morning!

LittleDudesMom

:flirtysmile3: Good Monday Morning!

These Mondays sure come around quickly don't they?

Today is a special day in the LDM house - easy child turns 21 today!!!!

She's such a special young lady - rather than spend the evening with her friends, she wanted to go out and have a cocktail with my cousin and me! My cousin is working on a movie that is being filmed here so she won't be able to meet up until about 7:30. We are going to hit one of our local places for cocktails and appetizers!

difficult child was showing some homework defiance yesterday that I haven't seen in quite some time......I had him go upstairs and cool down rather than continuing the circular discussion that was raising temps. After about 30 minutes, he did the homework but wasn't happy about it! He's a tad intimidated with the increased work load of 10th grade. Might be a challenging start here.....

They are saying the sun might peek through the clouds here this afternoon. It's been since last Tuesday that we've seen the sun around here! Hope your Monday is a good one and the meltdowns stay away!

Sharon

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning!

Sharon, happy 21st birthday to your easy child! Congrats to all of you!

My car is going in for some body work this week, I shoul get it back by Thursday. I just discovered a tiny hole in the sweater I'm wearing today, dang. The weather is being so odd around here. Oh well, gotta run!

Hope everyone has a stellar meltdown free Monday!

keista

Good Morning and Happy Birthday!

Sorry about the hole, maybe no one else will notice.

Same old same old around here, except that I might just get some work done today/this week. The week is very light on kid appointments so hopefully I can focus on the thing I must get done.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

Sharon-Happy Birthday to easy child
:hapBday: Enjoy the evening together!! I still remember when I turned 18 (legal age at the time) going out with my dad for a beer and a hamburger-perfect way, in my mind, to celebrate. Hopefully difficult child will come around to the homework thing!

Jo-I hate when I notice something like that once I'm dressed-I hope your day turns out beautifully!!

The rain is pouring down here this morning, definitely an umbrella type of day which also means indoor recess type of day
:help:

After work today I'm hoping to fit in a visit to the health club!:exercisebike:

Wishing everyone a day that feels like it is filled with sunshine even if it's raining on the outside
:sunny: