Good No Meltdown Monday Morning!!

LittleDudesMom

:coffee: Ok ladies, Rise and Shine!!!

I told my kids last night that they only have two full weeks of school left before Christmas holiday :rudolph: Basically motivation to get up this morning and head out the door with a smile - we'll see if it works :smile:

I've not gotten around to wrapping presents yet, which I had on the agenda for last week. I need to do that today so I can "take stock" and see if there is any additional shopping to do :xgift:

That, along with a little typical Monday house chores, are on my agenda for the day.

Hope your Monday is good one and the difficult children understand that Mondays mean No Meltdowns :scared:

Sharon

RAZZLYNNE17

GOOD MORNING ALL!

Sharon- i'm jealous you have presents to wrap, i get paid every two weeks which makes it hard. Enjoy your day.

Well difficult child and i woke up to a snow storm, from our window it looks like only a little, however his school is delayed two hours, and they never are so i am a little bit nervous to head out this morning. The town i work in has no school which means we open later, well here's to a good monday everyone!

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning friends,

Sharon - let's see - hmmm, out the door with a smile on our faces. That may be a stretch in the tweedle household on a Monday morning. Hope it comes true at your house. by the way, I like the way you think.

Jen, haven't seen you in a bit - we had that snow Saturday morning. Hope you don't get too delayed.

It's a cold quiet morning. I find it amazing how much the snow absorbs noise.

The usual Monday junk, laundry, bills, groceries, etc, etc,. My PDA (lifeline) crashed & burned so I will be spending time uninstalling & reinstalling. It's only been a few weeks since my last backup so I don't think I lost a great deal of data.

Have a good Monday - hope it's calm & difficult children are cooperative. Stay warm.

meowbunny

Morning everyone. Silly cats woke me up wayyyyyy too early. I can't convince one of them that wet food comes at 6:30 am, not 5:30 am. Don't think she gets the concept of daylight savings time (not that I do, either!).

Have to run here, there and everywhere today. Fortunately, nothing is more than 5 miles away but still lots of running around to do.

Sharon -- Hope your idea works about leaving with smiles on faces. Personally, I'd be more apt to tell where you could put that idea, well, think it. My daughter would tell you. (Neither of is a morning nor a Monday person!)

Jen -- Hope you make it through the snow and have a good day.

Linda -- Sorry about your PDA. I do know how painful it is one you lose your data in one.

In the meantime, hope everyone has a good start to their week.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

Sharon- You are way ahead of me if you are ready to wrap! :xgift:Good for you for being prepared! We still have 3 more weeks of school before break! I'm guessing your kiddos go back before us!

Razzle-Good to see you this morning! We had a snow/ice storm this weekend. I hope all the roads are o.k. or that they decide to close instead of delay so you could enjoy a snow day!

Linda-It's cold here too! I hope you get your PDA fixed!

Not much sleep here last night. It was after one o'clock before I drifted off. Too much stress but from easy child not difficult child-ah, if it isn't one it's the other. Sweet of husband last night-he came home with a Christmas sweater for me-said it was because the kiddos had been so "pleasant" NOT-lately!

After work I hope to finally get a bit of shopping in as twice I've had plans and not been able to shop due to forgetting my purse and the snowstorm. Then later tonight husband and I will hit the health club.

I hope everyone has a peaceful day and hi if you snuck in. :sled:

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Sharon - I am so impressed that you have presents to wrap. Hope your morning motivation works.

Razzle - we too had the storm over the weekend. Hope you don't have too much trouble today.

Linda - I hope your PDA comes back to life and you didn't lose too much of it. I know if I didn't back up the computer to my phone I would be lost. Plus it backs up into my IPOD so I have back ups everywhere.

Meow - gotta love the middle of the night cat wake up. We get that too only they seem to think we are a playground to romp on while we sleep.

Sharon - glad husband thought of you. Hope everything is ok with easy child.

We have gfg2s Neuro psychiatric evaluation today. So we are off soon. Unfortunately I didn't sleep well. I was confused when I looked at the clock when I woke up and thought it was four something when in realit it was one something. Ugh. Had a busy weekend with the storms. I am in Red Cross and a lot of our area lost power so we set up warming stations.

Then last evening I did something I rarely do. I went to the store and bought myself some things. A couple new shirts (one I am wearing today) and a new book. I almost never by books new. But for some reason I just felt the need to have some me moments.

Hope all to follow have a good day.

Beth

Marguerite

G'day, all. In a mad rush again, as usual, difficult child 3 & I have a big day tomorrow, a History excursion to the Sydney Maritime Museum. So I need to get to bed and get some decent sleep, because after the Maritime Museum, we have Christmas shopping to do, lunch to get, back to our area near the highway exit home to get to difficult child 3's drama class, more shopping (essential - for food) and then home to collapse. I'm taking my wheels tomorrow, into the city. Should be interesting. I hope the batteries hold out. If they do, then when we get back to the highway near home I can stay on my wheels and this will make shopping easier - no trolley, just load up the footplate of my scooter. No worries about big heavy bags, finding a parking spot etc.

I had a fight today with local authorities who are digging up roads in the village without talking to people about it first. Our local official who would be fighting this battle is too ill, as a result nobody has been doing anything. I've got a few people to talk to, but if everybody has been waiting for somebody else to step up to the plate, looks like I'm going to have to organise people again. Drat.

Enjoy your Monday, everyone.

Marg

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good Monday morning all. I'm feeling like I want to have a meltdown of my own. :bah-humbug: Hopefully it will pass as the day progresses.
The difference between a difficult child and a non difficult child is they meltdown and we don't even if we want to.

Just normal stuff happening today.
Have a good one. :santa:

happymomof2

Good Morning, already posted about my horrendous day ahead, but wanted to at least say Good Morning - shoulda done that before I started in on my whine!

Hope you all have a good day.