Good Saturday morning, friends....

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good Saturday morning friends & fellow warrior parents. :good_morning:

It's been a very busy couple of days so I've just now gotten to set down & respond to anyone or with any energy.

kt is at respite this weekend & wm's therapist has suggested visits every 3 weeks versus every week. wm may develope an appreciation & relax when we vistit. This isn't the case now.

Today is a day of relaxtion, grilling out & a run to the art supply store - need to stock up on a few water color pencils & a couple of tubes of paint.

Have a good Saturday friends - I hope you find it relaxing & fun.

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

Linda- Enjoy your relaxing day! I'm sure you'll enjoy the trip to the art supply store.:painter:

I survived yesterday, lol! I'd like to run out to get my hair cut this morning and do a little house work before heading out to a graduation party for my bff's oldest. Then, we'll come home and let Duckie watch the Hannah Montana concert movie on Disney.:singer:

Have a great day! Hi to anyone that snuck in. :salute:

Andy

:bigsmile::good_morning::lady:

Good Morning Everyone!​

Timer Lady - What a great day you have planned. How long do you think you will be in the art store? I know I could spend hours in my scrapbooking stores (even if I don't buy anything. Time for yourself! Enjoy!

Tired Mommy - You have a busy day planned. Hope Duckie enjoys the movie.

Yesterday was a strange day - one of those that weird things happened but it was still manageable. The largest was getting in a traffic jam at 12:40 (1:00 therapist appointment). Took us 40 minutes to get to the therapist's office (should have only taken 10 min). I called therapist to explain we would be late. Fortunately, difficult child was able to see therapist for a short visit. It is a good thing that he is doing Excellent and we didn't have any pressing issues needing the entire time.

My niece went to church with me last night to set up VBS art supplies, crew leader folders, and station leader folders. I will go in Sunday afternoon to set up the registration table and assign kids to crews. We have about 30 preregistered and may get up to 30 more. I will not be there for 1st night registration which is making for lots of nervous VBS staff members.

This morning difficult child has an ATV safety course. We don't think he will pass but I figure whatever he gets out of it will be useful. As long as he knows the hands on safety I will be happy. Then off to my parent's (2 hour drive) for a family get together to bid my nephew goodbye and good luck as he will be deplored to Tel Afar in a few weeks.

husband would have like difficult child to take the firearms safety this Summer so he could go hunting this Fall. It didn't work into the Summer schedule and I will have him take the next course that comes up. I think he can wait one more year to join dad in hunting camp.

Happy Day - Find a way to make your difficult child laugh today.​

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good Saturday morning.
Linda, sounds like you are starting to recover from your setback. Enjoy your respite weekend.

TM, hope you get a cute, sassy haircut today. I'm going to try someone new on Wed. Hope I don't regret it. On a positive note hair grows back. Enjoy your day.

husband had to work today and has had long hours all week. :badmood:Seems one week out of 4 goes this way.

My boys are coming home Monday night. easy child is flying to Jersey and driving down with difficult child. I plan to spend all day Tuesday with easy child. (he has 3 days off). He is definitely happier working. He is doing well and seems much less stressed. He is managing his finances just fine. Which is a relief. One spender/shopper in a family is enough for me.
difficult child returns home. Not sure what is going to happen.:crazy2:
Hope you have a good Sat.