Good Saturday Morning!

LittleDudesMom

:good_morning:Happy Saturday!

Hope this morning finds you looking forward to some R&R this weekend. We don't have too many plans for the day. easy child will take her ACTs this morning then I will meet her at the gym. difficult child has the three of us scheduled for a bike ride too :try2fly:! Our temps will be in the 70's (yesterday we were in the 80's!), but some cooler weather and rain are coming in this afternoon. Hopefully we can get the biking in first.

I really don't have anything on the schedule. Feels strange to have nothing on the agenda for the weekend. But, I will do my best to muddle through :bigsmile:!!!

Hope your weekend is a good one.

Sharon

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

Sharon-Your day sounds wonderful-lots of time for fun and relaxing and your getting to the gym!:treadmill: Be sure to squeeze in a nap and it will be the perfect day!:bigsmile:

I'm off to work in a bit. I'll be home by 9:30. husband is on his weekend away so I reminded difficult child last night to wake up easy child when he gets up if he doesn't wake up before I leave.

Nothing really planned for the day. I am hoping to get a nap and I will get to the health club.:exercisebike: I might try to build a fire as the temps are suppose to only get to 39-it is Spring isn't it? My biggest hope is that difficult child is in a calm mood. I told husband it would be o.k. to take his weekend because difficult child had seemed more stable this week but, of course, yesterday he started acting up even before husband left. Poor difficult child doesn't understand why husband would want a weekend away-he cried last night at bed time because husband wasn't there to tuck him in.

Wishing everyone a peaceful Saturday.:kisses:

Marguerite

G'day, people.

Sharon/LDM, the bike ride sounds great. I hope the weather stays good for it. Enjoy some downtime.

Sharon/Wiped, working on a Saturday? I hope difficult child settles for you. It's difficult when they get so anxious.

Our weather stayed sunny and warm today so I got almost all that washing dry. I'll fetch in the last three t-shirts soon, the weather is forecast to change for the worst by tomorrow. Here's hoping there's not too much dew on them even now.

Weather seems to be weird everywhere - I bumped into a friend this morning, she's heading to England next week and worried about the unseasonal cold weather. We were seeing TV coverage of our new PM and his wife attending church in London last Sunday, in the snow. It looked very Christmas-picture postcard stuff. He's in China now and heading home in the next few days. A workaholic, it seems. The entire country here now seems to be taking a big deep sigh of relief, with our new leader. Here's hoping the honeymoon lasts.

We had a fairly quiet day here today. First day of school holidays - I said difficult child 3 would have to do a lot of work, but I let him play today. I visited mother in law this afternoon and did a little light gardening. That, and the walk there and back, was my exercise for the day. I feel I have more energy but my legs tell me otherwise.

Tomorrow - we'll do what we end up doing. It's a total unknown at this stage.

I got an audition for a TV quiz show next Saturday, that will be interesting.

Enjoy your Saturday.

Marg