Good Saturday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
:good_morning:
I can hear the birds chirping outside as I write this. It is going to be 72 today but cloudy and rainy later-that's ok, I'll take the warm temps.

This morning I'm off to work and weigh in isn't going to be at all pretty.:morecrackers: However, husband made some calendars for each of us to start writing when we go to the club and what we are doing there. I am also planning on starting to track what I am eating again. Cross your fingers husband and I can get serious again about our workouts and healthy eating.

After work we are heading to the health club and then home for a nap. We have some cleaning to do as well as some errands to run but I absolutely refuse to do anything until I have my work out in.:exercisebike:

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

Rabbit

Good Morning All! Hope everyone has a great day!
Nothing much new here. difficult child 1 and 3 are looking for summer jobs.
I don't think they will get one in these bad economic times. Hugs Rabbit
Sharon - hope u have a good day and
a good work out.

Star*

call 911........call 911
GOOD morning every body!

I was up at 5:00 - got ready to take Dude to the flea market - called him at 7:00 (because he chuckled that I could get up and be ready by 5:15 AM) now he's decided he doesn't want to go and get a table - but wants me to come get him, and a friend and drive all over - then take them, wait and then take them home.

NOT GONNA HAPPEN - ugh.

So with my renewed cup of HMJ - I'm off to do yard sales. I think.....

HAVE A GREAT DAY -

STAY AWAY FROM TEH COOKIES -

Andy

GOOD MORNING
:D:D:D
Wiped Out - Good luck with the work out and new day of watching what you eat!

Rabbit - I hope the GsFGs find some work. You are correct, the jobs are hard to come by these days.

Star - I want to come with. I love yard sales. I also want your birthday donkey seeing this is my birthday and your avatar was the 1st one I saw when I signed in.

Avatar - If you are out there this morning - Good Morning to you!

I can't tell what kind of day it will be today. I think I can hang out some wash. Diva wants to go to Fargo but is not asking me to take her so that is most likely out. I don't think the zoos open until either the beginning or end of May so that is out.

So, a no plan day for me! My favorite kinds of day.

Everyone have a great day and find a way to make your kids laugh.

mstang67chic

Going Green
FINALLY!!!! Nice days are here! I'm so ready for summer!

WO - Enjoy your workout. I'll just live vicariously through you! LOL

Rabbit - Good luck with the job hunt.

Star - I'll have a yard sale...you can come here. Chester will be there!!!

Andy - I plan on hanging out some bedclothes today....I love line dried sheets! Oh and our area zoo is having their opening day today. I thought about going but it's going to be packed.

If I do all that I want today, it's going to be busy. I'm taking Chester to the vet to see if he has a chip. I want to do some laundry and hang out, clean my car out and do some dishes. Then tonight I have tickets to see Tesla and I think my cousin is going to go with me. The two of us haven't been out together since our early 20's so it should be fun! (Too bad we still aren't as skinny as we were the last time)

Hope everyone has a good weekend and great weather!

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
Praise God for such a gorgeous day! I was kinda bummed because difficult child II is on crutches with a fractured ankle, so all the outside fun stuff on the "want to do list" wasn't happening! I did however spend quite a bit of time outside with the puppy!