Good Saturday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

Strange weather here. I doubt very much it even hit 70 degrees yesterday. Yet right now, it is 70 and they are calling for a high of 90 degrees with lots of rain and storms.

In a bit I have to leave for work. Should be interesting today as usually I just weigh in people but for our first meeting I'm the receptionist because our numbers are down. Wish me luck because I'm not use to doing the receptionist work at all!

difficult child is at respite until tomorrow afternoon and it is so peaceful right now. We really needed the break as he has been in full difficult child mode all week long.

Lots to do today. husband and I are going to a movie after I get off work. easy child and I are going to do a bit of shopping and husband and I need to get in a workout. Along with that you know me, I'll have to squeeze in a nap!

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

mstang67chic

Going Green
Ahhhhhhh respite. I could do with a good dose of that! LOL Sounds like a busy day WO but a good kind of busy. Enjoy your quiet time!

husband is working today so it's just me and difficult child. I don't really have much planned but I'm thinking I'll come up with something just to get out of the house. I'm so fed up with difficult child right now that if I hear him even breathing around me....I get mad.

I think it's supposed to rain here also and for most of the weekend. Maybe I'll hit up the library or use that Y membership we have that I've NEVER taken advantage of. LOL

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Andy

GOOD MORNING
:D:D:D
Wipe Out - Enjoy your full days of activities. It is nice once in awhile to have a busy day knowing you don't have to face gfgness among it. I was asked at a job interview once how I handle stress and my honest reply was I go to work (my out of the home job). It is a good break from what wears you thin.

mstang - Maybe a movie at the matinee or even set up a room at home?

One of the supervisor's gave me a letter yesterday. I am glad he did. He told me that he wasn't sure that it was his place to do so but knew my immediate supervisor was busy. Again, it was addresssed to me at my home address so I will get mine in the mail today or Monday. It stated that I will not be bumped. So, I get to keep my job! :) Which means I remain in debt but I have an income to work it down.

difficult child is still in bed. I am working at tempting him with breakfast at Subway (we haven't tried their breakfasts yet) and then garage sales. I need to go to K's old place to pick up mail and items she left behind when she moved out. If the weather behaves (suppose to rain here) difficult child and I will go to a church lake party.

Diva is still traveling with K. She asked that we put $20 in her account so she can check luggage at the airport on Monday when she flies home.

Everyone have a great day and find a way to make your kids laugh.

Marguerite

G'day, folks.

Just a quick hello because its Sunday here already.

We finally got difficult child 3 to watch "Arsenic & Old Lace" which he of course determinedly hated on principle, but he DID tay and watch it all. I had promised to watch HIS choice of movie afgterwards, which is why we're so late.

But it was worth it.

And now to bed. Have a good Saturday, all of you. We've been busy today, tomorrow will also be a day or working in te garden exercising our new tree mutilator as we mulch our way through the unbeleivably big weed trees we're growing here. I've been so sick for so long that the backyard is way overdue for some vital spadework and pruning.

Marg