Good Saturday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Happy Saturday:good_morning:

Wishing I was still sleeping away but work is calling. Unfortunately difficult child is wide awake and that means husband probably won't get much sleep after I leave. I was hoping difficult child was going to sleep in but I should have known better when he was asleep before 8 last night.

Busy day ahead at the Wiped house. When I get home from work husband needs to leave to do a recruiting meeting. This afternoon we have a second wedding reception to attend for my niece. Her husband is from here so some people didn't make it to the wedding. Should be fun and the dress for the afternoon is casual.

Tonight easy child has homecoming dance and is going out to dinner before hand. After we drop her off we'll be home watching the Michigan vs. Iowa game.

At some point the health club has to be fit in as well!

I hope everyone enjoys their Saturday:autumn::autumn::autumn:

tiredmommy

Good morning, :coffee2:

Sharon- Wow. What an action packed day! We'll have to get you a cape to wear with your supermom disguise! :winks:

Happy Thanksgiving weekend to all our Canadian members!:thanksgivingday:

I'm going back to bed... I slept horribly. I'll be making a Canandian Thanksgiving dinner a little later (husband was born in Canada). Other than that, we have a few things to put away in the yard and a quick run to the grocery store.

Have a great day! Hi to anyone that snuck in. :salute:

Marguerite

G'day, folks.

Sharon/WO, sounds like ships in the night for you and your husband. Enjoy the reprise wedding!

TM, enjoy your dinner. I didn't know Canadians did Thanksgiving. Makes sense though...

husband, difficult child 3 & I just got back from a b'day party at our church. difficult child 1 & daughter in law were there too. We hd a lovely night although mother in law got a heart scare which interrupted our dinner. husband was able to sneak out quietly to go check on her and assess whether it was necessary to call an ambulance. But she did settle down after a short while. We just dropped in on her on our way home. She had gone to bed but was expecting us. Her heart has settled right down now, it was probably just the strain of a bad chest cold she has plus medication problems.

So we're heading for bed. It was a cold night tonight and we had to dress up. I had planned to wear what I wore last week to easy child 2/difficult child 2's wedding but it was just too cold, so I wore the dress I wore to easy child's wedding instead. I'm so glad - a number of times we had to congregate outside while the room got rearranged - I was glad of the extra warmth!

We'll see what tomorrow brings!

Marg

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good morning/afternoon to everyone.

with-o you do have an action packed day. Hope you get to enjoy the game. How cool about easy child going to a homecoming dance.

TM, rest up.

Marguerite glad m i l's heart scare settled down. Hope your weather warms up. The b/d dinner sounds nice with difficult child 1 and wife plus difficult child 3.

I'm back home from the beach and grateful to be away from the record breaking heat.
husband and I did a run/walk for autism this AM. It wasn't pretty but I finished the 5K. Mostly walking but did some running. LOL. :exercisebike:I need more practice.

Tonight husband and I were invited, by our neighbors, to a ball room dancing exhibition and class. I think it will be fun but I'm not optimistic that I will be very graceful.

difficult child is visiting a friend in Va. and is busy planning his Halloween party. He is obviously capable of doing planning and organizing when he has a clear focus and goal. Wish he could transfer that ability to the rest of his life.

Have a good saturday everyone.