Good Saturday Morning!!

LittleDudesMom

Good Saturday Morning!!

:hot:
I'm not sure about where you live but it's definitely summer in central Virginia! we've jad some warm weather this spring, but today the humidy has reared it's ugly head!!!!

Got the house back together with the exception of easy child's old room which was totally repainted. All the furniture is still in the middle of the room because I wanted to do a thorough cleaning of the hardwood floors and the area rug and dust the back of the furniture, yadda, yadda, yadda.....What I didn't think about, how I was going to get the furniture back when I finished? It's solid birds-eye maple - high boy, low boy, queen bed, chest of drawers! Oh well, at least the rest of the house is done with mom and my aunt arriving in about 3 hours!

I got an early Mother's Day present yesterday. Late yesterday afternoon easy child came and took my car and got it detailed inside and out! She brought it back just gleaming. She knows how much I love a nice clean car - she said she was originally going to actually send me flowers for the first time but thought I would like this more - what a prefect gift for me.

Well, I'm out to do a little putzing in the yard for about an hour.

Oh, guess what? I talked to bonehead about a month ago about getting difficult child involved in the business. I told him that he was old enough to do some work this summer (idle hands and all that). So difficult child was so excited Thursday because he said "Dad said he had some work for me to do on Saturday at the big job site and he'll pay me $7.50 an hour!!" He actually called his dad last night to find out what time he was picking him up so he would know how late he could stay up!!! We'll see how long the day goes.......

Have a great Saturday all!

Sharon

tiredmommy

Good morning! :coffee:

I'm relaxing, sipping my coffee and planning out my day. Duckie needs sandals. I'd like to check out a garage sale or two. And, of course, there's still laundry. My dear cousin is coming into town overnight with her entire brood so we'll go visit at my aunt's house later in the day. :D

Yesterday was a bit difficult... Duckie ended up having a major meltdown. It's weird how it coincides with poorer peak flow numbers and a high pollen count (trees and grass). Anyway, last night was not pleasant. She did feel bad afterward and we had a l-o-n-g talk about her recognizing when she's going to blow and pulling back before it happens. Truthfully, she had a stressful week with state testing and activities and such. She was just whipped by dinner time last night. :faint:

Have a great day! :salute:

tiredmommy

Sharon- I merged our two threads, lol! I hope you have a great day with your visit and difficult child does great at the job site. :)

Marguerite

G'day, guys.

Sharon/LDM, sounds like you've had some good progress on a number of fronts. Enjoy putzing about in the warm weather!

TM, I hope you can relax today. Sorry yesterday was so difficult for you. Here's hoping today is better.

I've had a busy Saturday. Last night I was contacted about a writer's group just started (an offshoot of my usual one). It was the first real writing session for the group, at a club 'on the mainland'. We had five hours' intensive workshopping with just six of us - they have deliberately limited the numbers. I'm not sure if it will last, but it will certainly be interesting.

Enjoy your Saturday.

Marg

C

candiecotton

good morning ( well its afternoon here )i came home from work this morning in a snowstorm! welcome to may in newfoundland . last nigt was a slow night @ work my friend Xavier came down & told me hes going home to Jamaica for a week & i knew something was wrong . his brother passed away 2 weeks ago & his mom didnt want him to know because it was the middle of his exams. hes a bit upset over that , he was 29 with a little boy . so we took him to the airport @ 6 am .
the house is quiet this morning G hasnt called im going to have hubby call her later . C slept so good lastnight she was asleep by 9:30 & didnt get up till after we got back from the wirport. & D is still in bed so im leaving him there .

so im off to make sense of the girls room i have to clean up the pee on the carpet G was peeing on the side of her bed this week we couldnt figure out where it was coming from & she was peeing on the bed leg. & hopefully we will be able to get things put away . S&C stuff is still not unpacked hubbys not helping me so i try to get it done when i can . so the order today id girls room & try to get a nap in because im working tonight . have a great day