Good Saturday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

Hopefully everyone is sleeping in on this holiday weekend. I'm up because I have to leave for my uncle's funeral in a bit. It's about a 2 1/2-3 hour drive depending on construction. I should get home later this afternoon and will be ready for my nap!! I'm guessing no workouts today.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

Marguerite

G'day, folks.

I ad a quiet day today. My meeting was cancelled so instead I stayed home, fielded a few phone calls then went to visit a friend I haven't had time to see for weeks, not since my treatment began. I had the chance to talk to her at length about my current problem with difficult child 3's teacher (posted separately) and it was good to talk freely without worrying where difficult child 3 was, because we don't want him to know about this.

We just had dinner at mother in law's place, I came home a bit earlier than husband because I'm still getting tired easily.

Tomorrow - church hopefully, then a visit to the village art exhibition with mother in law and the girls (niece and her friend).

It's still cold here, but warmer than it has been.

I'm still taking things quietly, resting up. Not much choice.

Enjoy your Saturday.

Marg

Marguerite

Oops. Double threaded. Can someone merge these please?

Sorry about your uncle's funeral, Sharon. You'll certainly need your nap after a drive like that!

Marg

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Happy Saturday everyone! It's almost Noon, but still technically *morning*, lol.

Sharon, I don't envy that drive, I hope it goes well. Peace and blessings to your family~
Marg, I love lunch dates with old friends; glad you're taking time to enjoy!

H and I went out last minute for dinner late last night with another couple and I drank one glass of wine too much *my limit is 2 only* and I felt it this morning, so I slept in. But I have things to do (Clean house, vacuum pool, paint deck and do laundry) so I can enjoy the next few days by chillaxing by the pool - we're supposed to get some real hot and steamy weather! H is working today.

easy child stayed at her new boyfriend's house last night - we don't see her much these days even when she is home (she hibernates in her room) and difficult child went away to Cape Cod with her boyfriend last night...so H and I are essentially alone for a couple of days!

Enjoy the day~