Good Saturday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

In a bit I'm off to work and to face the scale after 2 weeks of horrible eating-it isn't going to be a pretty sight but I need to get on to see the damage I've done so I can start getting back on track.

After work, husband and I are going to the health club and later today we will watch the Michigan game on t.v.!

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

Marguerite

G'day, Sharon. Sorry you're having a chubby day. Chances are, you haven't done as much damage as you fear. I also am having to watch out for recent weight gain - it's been a difficult year health-wise but it's time for me to take control once more. Back to my over-strict diet, it seems. I suspect dinner with mother in law daily is doing the damage to my weight.

We had a fairly quiet day at home today. difficult child 3, in the interests of improving his fitness, spent an hour on Wii Fit (according to what it logged in terms of energy burned; three hours by my personal reckoning) and complained of sore muscles. No surprise! I dropped in to a garage sale and bought another item for my Ed Wood collection - "Glen or Glenda" on DVD. In the afternoon I dropped in on a friend who had an art exhibition in another friend's art gallery. Then I got home in time to drag husband (just home) down to the gallery, then we came back and did some urgent garden chores. I am now so tired and sore! I have some residual pain from yesterday, so I'm now in bed and hoping for a not too late night.

Tomorrow - not sure what is on the agenda. Church probably. A quiet day.

Enjoy your Saturday.

Marg

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning!

Sharon, I'm sure it's not as bad as you suspect. I always felt nervous before an over the holiday weigh in and was usually surprised to find it was not as bad as I thought it would be. Enjoy the game later!

Marg, Good for difficult child on his Wii efforts and I think your collection sounds neat! Enjoy your quiet day.

I just tidied up the house real quick. Thankfully I was ahead of the game this week in terms of chores - nothing major left except one or two loads of laundy that can wait until tomorrow. easy child is coming over and we're going up to the Christmas Tree Shop (love that store and hate it too! I always spend more than I should). This afternoon, I will be reading some homework chapters and submitting my response. I think we will grill for dinner. H bought some fresh veggies from a local stand, so we'll grill those up too.

Enjoy your Saturday everyone!