Good Saturday Morning

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Wiped Out, Jan 22, 2011.

1. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

Good Morning Friends,

So glad Saturday is here!! Work is first on the agenda but that will be done at 9:30. After that I'm hoping to squeeze in a nap but we also need to buy some jumper cables because the battery on our smashed up car is dead and we need to get it to a shop for a new one!

Somehow today I will squeeze in a visit to the health club or a workout on the Wii Fit Plus. Lately I have not been getting in many workouts; there is something about this weather that makes me terribly lazy!

Wishing everyone a peaceful day; stay warm!!

2. Marguerite

Marguerite Active Member

G'day for Saturday.

Sharon, stay warm, eh? I'm not sure what temperature it actually reached here, but the afternoon thunderstorm provided welcome cool relief. Only a little taken off the top of the temperature but SIL1 especially was glad of the rain for his garden. The hail was not a problem - half-melted grapeshot. We sent difficult child 3 out in it shirtless because he's never one it before.

We cooked a roast lamb dinner for husband's birthday, with ingredients bought from the farmers market this morning.

Tomorrow - not sure yet what we're doing. Maybe some errands for easy child & SIL1 or maybe we'll go home in the afternoon. I'll be glad to get back to my own bed!

You reckon your weather is making you lazy - given the errands you'll have to do, it does't sound lazy to me!

Have a good Saturday, everyone.

Marg

3. Chaosuncontained

Chaosuncontained New Member

Only got to sleep til 6. Carson (difficult child) slept most of yesterday (we're thinking Abilify side effect)--and was up before 6AM today. I'm gonna needa naaaaaap later. It's 20+ outside and that's cold for here! Hope everyones' day is as stress free as it can be!

4. LittleDudesMom

LittleDudesMom Well-Known Member Staff Member

Good Morning Ladies!

Sharon, it's not as cold here as where you are, but at 8:30 it's 17 degrees and that's pretty darn cold for us! Hope you can slip in one of your famous naps this weekend.

Marg, I totally understand about being back in your own bed - it's nice to travel but often it's nicer to just get home!

Chaos, hope you get that nap in today!!

I've got a few things to do around the house this morning and then I'll meet easy child after she gets off work and we'll head to an antique mall to look for a little something for my Aunt's birthday. She is in town this weekend and we are going to my cousin's for a birthday dinner tonight. Then we'll head to Best Buy and pick out a laptop for my mom - she needs a new one and I will get it and go up and see her this coming week for "training"!

Hope your Saturday is a good one!

Sharon