Good Saturday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

I'm up early because I have to leave for work in a bit and it is so quiet and peaceful in the house right now (we all know that won't last long). I feel so relaxed (almost like the calm before the storm:winks:).

We have a busy day ahead and I'm trying to figure out when I'm going to squeeze in my favorite activity-napping!!

First there is work (which I'm hoping will show a weight loss since I've actually been following the program:)). Then husband really wants to see the new movie that is out. I think it is called "Source Code". We are taking difficult child and easy child/difficult child is welcome to come but she usually passes if it means difficult child is along.

After that we need to head to a town to look at their railroad museum. It's for a class that husband is taking and he has to find a rr museum, visit, and write up about it.

Somewhere in this day I would also like to try and find time for a workout:treadmill:.

Wishing everyone a relaxing (or at least fun) Saturday!!:starplucker:

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

Sharon- Find time for the nap, it's important!

We have a typically busy day here: dance class, dropping off a car full of food donations for the local animal shelter for Girl Scouts and then getting Duckie to a birthday party.

I think I need a nap too! :rofl:

Have a great day. :salute:

KTMom91

Happy Saturday!

We have a crafts fair in town this weekend, three blocks down the street, and I really want to go. I've finally settled down from my interesting evening, and am headed for bed. Got some laundry to do, and some picking up of things the panther boys scattered, but other than that, it's going to be an easy day.

Sharon, let me know how Source Code is. The ads look really good.

Marguerite

G'day people. We're back home after two weeks away up north. More details later. I'm fighting a bug of sorts and we sort of walked into a storm at home, a sort of Catch 22 situation. We had a lovely break going to the sub-tropics for my nephew's wedding but we'r glad to be home.

Enjoy your Saturday.

Marg

M

ML

Gosh WO you really do need more hours in the day. I encourage you to keep "nap" at the top of the priority list :)

TM I hope Duckie enjoys the party and is feeling good.

KTM - the crafts sale sounds fun

Marg - sorry you have a bug. Glad you had a nice time and very glad to have you home.

I took the day off from work yesterday to finish another room in our continuing home improvement project. We are down to a few more rooms and the office is now checked off the list thanks to husband and I painting till we dropped. Today mom and friend and I going to furniture consignment shops. I will also put back the office and color my hair. I'd love to add nap to my list but adjusting to Wellbutrin makes sleep an elusive little devil.

A good to to all of you and those that may pop in after me.