Good Saturday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

Happy Saturday!! So glad the weekend is here. Yesterday we had sunshine and temps in the 60s!! It seemed like the first time the sun did more than peek out in weeks. Of course, it is going to be cloudy again today.

I'm off to work in a bit and then going to get a quick workout in before heading out of town for a few hours for my brother's 50th birthday party.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day!

Marguerite

G'day for Saturday.

I'm glad your weather is warming up, Sharon. It was cold and wet here today, I had a long drive to get to my meeting because our usual road was flooded. It was a good meeting but I had to keep a tight rein on a difficult person who seemed determined to nitpick, needle and generally be rude. Not quite to the point where I could call her on it, but enough for other people to notice and wonder when will be the breaking point. Oh well, that's it for another month...

Tomorrow - not sure what we have planned. Maybe church, maybe staying home to recover from a bad cold. It's also artists' open day tomorrow plus a monthly village fair. In this rain and with the road flooded? I think the fair will be a washout. I'll go check out a few artist studios but otherwise I think I'll stay home.

Enjoy your Saturday, everyone.

Marg

H

HaoZi

Morning folks. Going on the patch today, so here's to hoping I can hold out and not go to the store. In the meantime I'm cranking up the music and writing.

cubsgirl

Good Morning Everyone!

My easy child is going to prom tonight. It is hard to believe my little baby is growing up. Her and her friends are gathering at a different friends house to do hair and make-up and put on dresses. They usually do this at my house for homecoming so I'm disappointed I won't be able to take "final product" pictures but easy child has assured me she'll get some for me.

I need to clean the kitchen thoroughly, fridge, floor and everything. difficult child was helping to throw out old food and took the garbage out for me. I need to do major grocery shopping too - which is my most despised task.