Good Saturday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

It's a rainy cold Saturday here. Of course, during the week when I had to work with no ac we were in the mid 80s, now today they are predicting a high of 56:rain:

At least the rain gives me an excuse not to mow!!:)

After work this morning, I'm planning on heading to the health club and squeezing in a nap! Later this afternoon I'm heading to a protest at our Capitol.

The best thing is difficult child is headed to a sleep-over tonight so husband, easy child/difficult child, and I are going to dinner and maybe a movie.

Wishing everyone a day of relaxation and peace (and if that's out of the question, at least a day with some fun attached)!!

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

Sharon- Stay dry at the protest and have fun with husband and easy child this evening. I'm pleased that difficult child was invited on a sleepover. :)

I really shouldn't be awake yet except that my difficult child-kitty decided to walk across me several times about an hour ago. She's peacefully rolled up in a ball... for now. Bwa Ha Ha!

I have a quiet day planned but we shall see what actually happens, lol!

Have a great day! Hi to anyone that sneaks in. :salute:

LittleDudesMom

Good Morning Ladies!!!

Sharon, I know you enjoy the warmer temps - but at least you got out of cutting the grass! That is sooooooo great that difficult child got invited to a sleepover! You guys enjoy the movies and dinner!

TM, sorry kitty woke you up early - easy child tells me all the time about her Penelope "getting in her face" in the early am sometimes.....Here's hoping you have a restful and quiet rest of the day!

I'm having a dinner party next Friday night so I'll spend the day doing some little things around the house - since I'm working more now, I don't have those days during the week!

Think my cousin and I will make a Trader Joes run later this evening and then do some dinner. difficult child will be working on a moon phase project he's put off for two weeks!

Have a great Saturday!

Sharon

T

TeDo

I get to sit out in 48 degree weather with a 50% chance of rain and 17-25 mile an hour winds to watch difficult child play in a soccer tournament. I hate it that the only weather they won't play in is thunder/lightning. I am not looking forward to this. Start at 11am and don't get done until 5:30PM. I am NOT looking forward to this (except watching difficult child play:D).

Hope everyone else has a good day.

cubsgirl

Good Morning Everyone :)

easy child is at a sleepover. I need to check with her later to see if she is coming home today or tomorrow (sometimes she does whole weekends and I didn't verify with her).

I'm going to try and get difficult child to play Dance Central on the kinect with me. He has low muscle tone and can always use exercise - he is on his computer ALL DAY long when he is home.

I'm trying to lose about 70 pounds - so far I've stayed at the exact same weight for four days so I'm getting frustrated but thankful I didn't gain any!! I'm not the world's most patient person. I'll go to the gym in the afternoon too once husband is home from work and can stay with difficult child.

I hope everyone has a great day!