Good Saturday Morning!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Happy Saturday!!

I hope everyone is sleeping in late this morning or up and enjoying their day! difficult child woke us up early plus I went to weigh in-maybe not such a good idea but now I now the reality of things-time to get back on track!

My plans for the day include the club and planning out menus for the next week. I also will probably take easy child/difficult child shopping for her new work clothes (black or khaki pants with a black shirt).

Of course, this afternoon I will squeeze in a nap!

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:)

Marguerite

G'day for Saturday.

Sharon, good luck with getting back on rack. I find summer is often a better time to focus on health and fitness. It's so much harder to get motivated in cold weather.

We had a productive judging session this afternoon - it all went really well. Sometimes things just fall into place.

Tomorrow we're having a birthday party for easy child 2/difficult child 2 and then we head to the airport to collect easy child & SIL1 who are returning from overseas. So we will be happy and busy, all at once.

Enjoy your Saturday everyone.

Marg

cubsgirl

:good_morning:

Wiped Out - good luck shopping with easy child/difficult child for new work clothes. It must be really exciting for her!

Marg - Have a fun birthday party

I'm just chilling out this weekend - I plan on reading some library books. I did a bunch of cooking yesterday so we can all eat leftovers today and tomorrow. I have a job interview scheduled for Monday at 10am. Please send good thoughts - I really could use this part-time work.

Have a great day everyone!