Good Saturday Morning

Good Morning Everyone,

Yesterday we had lots of heavy rain. Last night it got really cold and on the news it said that in some areas there might even be some sleet mixed in with the rain.:highvoltage: I'm so not ready for this! Today it's just more of the same...

easy child/difficult child 3 is sleeping as usual and I don't expect to see her much before lunchtime. If I could have, I definitely would be sleeping right now too! However, my "favorite sanity saver" had other plans way too early this morning. Even though she woke me up instead of husband, husband took her for her morning walk without me even having to ask him. I started the coffee and made breakfast. We enjoyed a quiet, leisurely breakfast - Something we don't get to do often enough! husband is off to work and my "favorite sanity saver" went back to sleep. Wish I could go back to sleep too but once I'm up, it's impossible.

Just a bit of housework and then I'll have the afternoon free. Not sure what I'm going to do yet. I'm sure easy child/difficult child 3 would go to the mall with me... Tonight husband and I are going to go out for dinner.

Hope everyone has a great day! SFR

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

SFR-How nice that you have most of the afternoon free!! Enjoy:) It's cold here this morning too but we have no sleet in the forecast and by Thursday we are suppose to have a high of 78-go figure!

I worked early this morning and am about to take a nap before the Michigan game starts. Other plans for the day include a workout and starting my homework for the week!

Wishing all a peaceful Saturday!

keista

Good morning!

I woke up to a very small kitchen fire this morning! DD1 was trying to get the defective burner lit. Guess she forgot that we're using a different burner now - for the last 2 months and she's been cooking on it as well. Wasn't bad, just a few paper towels caught fire a bit. Fortunately son acted very quickly and got it put out before I raced out of bed. The good news is that it did shake her up right, good. So I gently explained that this just one reason I don't like leaving a 10 y/o home alone - accidents can happen at any time.

Hopefully that's the worst I'll see this weekend!

Hope everyone has a glorious day!