Good Saturday Morning!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Saturday Morning,

The first week of 2012 has flown by and this morning I'm off to work and also to "face the music" as far as my weight is concerned. It won't be a pretty thing but I think I'm ready to get back on track now. I had decided I wanted to enjoy all of the Christmas treats I usually pass up. As of today I'm going to need to be back on track.

After work I will probably be ready for a quick nap and then I'm hoping to go to the health club. We'll see as I also have a lot of cleaning I want to get done around the house.

difficult child walked our dog all by himself yesterday for the first time! You could tell he felt so good about himself:)

Wishing all a peaceful day:)

LittleDudesMom

:playingball: Good Morning Sharon and all to follow from spring-like central Virginia!

Sharon, good luck at the weigh-in this morning! If you made the conscious decision to enjoy some extra treats this holiday, then it's worth it! You have great discipline and I know you will get back on track in no time! I've felt better this week, energy-wise, and I know it's because the sugar is down and the regular food is back!!!! Your difficult child is on a roll lately -- perhaps there is some maturity coming into play.

Mom arrived late yesterday afternoon right on time! We spent the evening drinking wine and talking
:wine:. Today is all about detrimming the house and hanging new curtains mom bought me for the family room and breakfast room. Tonight my cousin and easy child will join us for dinner at the restaurant.

I hope your Saturday is restful
:thumbsup:

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning!

Sharon (WO), good luck at weigh in today-being consciously aware is half the battle, in my opinion. Kudos to difficult child!
Sharon (LDM), your evening with mom sounds wonderful! Enjoy dinner tonight!

I accomplished a lot yesterday so today won't be so busy. I'd like to spend some time with my mom this morning. Then later, H and I will go get some groceries. He's putting up the stair and shower rails for me today. I bought the last of my needed supplies so I think I'm all set. I did have a breakdown at walmart yesterday after twisting my knee, but I'm feeling better today. Looking forward to a relaxing evening and Sunday.

Enjoy everyone!

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good Saturday morning. Sharon, good luck with the weigh in but I'm LDM. Life has to be lived and enjoyed when we can then get back on the discipline path. Hope it's not as bad as you think.
LDM, an evening with mom and a bottle of wine sounds interesting. Hope it was fun. How nice that mom got some new drapes for the family room.
Jo, too bad about the meltdown and the knee. Sounds painful. Hope the railings help.

It's a beautiful day with lots of sun and mild temps. I'm going to finish laundry, hit the grocery store then take the pups for a nice walk in the nature center. We have dinner out with a friend tonight. It's been a low keyed weekend.

difficult child is doing well. I won't jinx it but seems to be progressing in his maturity level despite having his hair dyed blonde. LOL.
Have a wonderful winter Saturday.