Good Saturday Morning

Good Morning Everyone,

It's a lazy morning for me. I just finished breakfast, coffee and am still in my bathrobe. husband left to take easy child/difficult child 3 to work. My favorite "sanity saver" is happy to be inside - It's freezing out and still snowing. We've got about an inch now. Not much on the agenda for today, just a bit of housework, laundry. Tonight husband and I are planning on going out for dinner.

Hope everyone's weekend is going well... SFR

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning SFR, your morning sounds lovely.

I'm currently icing my back and knee with the smallest of my sanity savers by my side. H stripped the bed and started the laundry, cleaned the kitchen and emptied all the garbages- this after making me a delicious breakfast. I have a stack of papers to go through today so I'm resting up so I can sit at the table later.

Looks like difficult child is blowing me off in regards to the housecleaning today, which really stinks as my floors could use a good vacuuming and mopping. The couch has been pup #2, Sophie's, crash pad so it needs a good vacuuming as well and then a cover. I'd been blocking her from the couch, but she figured out a way up. She's such a difficult child that dog. Lol.

Enjoy your day everyone!