Good Sunday morning friends &

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
fellow :warrior: mums.

:coffee: is definitely on the menu this morning (anything warm, hot chocolate, coffee, tea, Irish coffee :wink:). Bit of a chilly morning here.

Other than going out to feed my bird friends I'm staying in the warmth of my little house & painting. :painter:

kt is still fighting her cold & sharing the miserable attitude with the rest of us.

husband is planning the same as myself - though I believe he is wrapping himself in a quilt & reading a book on programming. In his mind, programming is an artistic outlet. Whatever floats his boat.

Enjoy your Sunday - stay warm. Hug your loved ones.

tiredmommy

Good morning Linda and all that follow. :coffee:
My husband feels the same about programming. Apparently, he writes a beautiful code. :rofl:
We have Sunday School this morning followed by a potluck. The folks that went on mission to Mississippi with Camp CoastCare will share there experiences. :angel:
Other than that, we may have some bad weather coming our way.
Have a great day! :salute:

happymomof2

Good Morning, planning on going to church with the kids today. Then coming home to clean so we can decorate for Christmas. My daughter keeps dragging boxes out and trying to set things up. Told her I wanted to get the house clean before decorating. You know getting the 1" thick dust off things first. :surprise:

Have a ham to bake and food items to bag and freeze from our grocery store trip yesterday evening.

We went to the Christmas Parade last night. We live in a very small town so it's not huge but nice. At least we got out of the house for a little bit.

Hope you all have a wonderful peaceful day.

Laura

LittleDudesMom

:gingerbread: Good Morning Everyone!!

Linda, a relaxing lazy Sunday sounds great! Enjoy the warmth inside :miseltoe:

TM, it appears you have a little slower day today! Enjoy some down time :snowman:

Laura, hope you get the holiday decorating done :xmasdec:. Seems like a good incentive to get some help with the housework!

Like TM, we have Sunday school and church this morning. This morning we have "pot luck" topic day in my class. The kids write down ideas on paper and we put them in a pot. I draw one at a time for discussion. The topics vary, as much as the kids in my class - remember, I teach highschoolers! They can include questions about biblical stuff they have, how to apply a belief to a real life situation, a current story the challenges their value system, etc. I never know what I'm up for :faint: but they enjoy this the best. They will also exchange secret santa names.

After that, we don't have much on the agenda. Our weather is crazy. We will have trouble reaching 50 today, tomorrow is supposed to be 72, tuesday 50 and wed and thur 70 again!!!! Crazy.......

Wishing everyone a restful Sunday :rudolph:

Sharon