Good Sunday morning, my friends....

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
:coffee:

HMJ is brewing away - I'm watching the BBC's Cash in the Attic. It's been rather a sleepless, restless night. I'm hoping to catch up on my z's before kt gets back from respite.

Of which, I rec'd a call from respite last night - the police were called to the respite house. Because of kt. They asked to speak to husband, who took the call & let me know I didn't need to worry. Yeah, right - tell a mom not to worry. :nonono:

I assume all is fine - no calls from the ER or from juvie.

If the weather is warmer & my energy holds out I will be in my bird sanctuary cleaning out & refilling feeders & such this morning. husband is heading out to see wm this afternoon - just about the time kt is due home from respite.

Enjoy your Sunday. May it be a peaceful, loving day - filled with family (as you define it) & cooperation. :flower:

tiredmommy

Linda- I'd be a tad concerned as well. :smile: I hope you are sleeping now.
We have a snow/sleet mixture going on right now and I'd love to figure out if we will be going to church. I'm close so it's not a big deal for me but most of the kids in the Sunday School are from more outlying areas.
Have a great day! :cold:

Marguerite

G'day, everybody.

Linda, enjoy your coffee. I hate it when you get those sort of calls. It reminds me of an old Marty Feldman Show sketch, from the cockpit of a plan where the pilot and copilot were bored and began to 'play with the passengers. They made an announcement totally out of the blue, saying, "Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. There is absolutely no cause for alarm. The wings are NOT on fire."

TM, I hope you can get to church, the kids as well. This is a fun time of year for Sunday School. We experienced sleet in New Zealand, not fun at all. The ultimate wet blanket in my opinion, is sleet.

We had a sort of storm today, a patch of heavy rain for a few minutes (welcomed by the garden). Most of the day was a bit damp, but we enjoyed our church Christmas party out on the lawn overlooking the beach. Once it begins to rain enough to make the sand sticky, having a swim is a gritty affair so we skipped it for today.

Outside I can hear the wind whirling around the house. It's going to be a noisy night with tree branches whipping around. The days are grey again and cloudy, but still warm.

Tomorrow begins difficult child 3's last week of school for the year. It is going to be tricky keeping him working with all the distractions. He's got one set of maths to finish for Year 8, then I will get him to begin his Year 9 work (which arrived on Friday) to give him a head start for next year. I've finished my Christmas cards and need to buy stamps tomorrow to post them, as well as buy more wrapping paper. Time to get wrapping, so I know I've got something for everybody. Because I begin shopping for Christmas presents really early (January), I'm stumbling over presents I bought months ago, and I can't remember who for. Part of my brain fog, I suppose.

Enjoy your Sunday, everyone.

Marg

RAZZLYNNE17

GOOD MORNING ALL!

Linda- hope your able to catch a nap

TM- hope you get to church ours is cancelled

Marg- good luck wiht the presents

Well it is a horrible day here, heavy winds, and snow, this is our second big storm in three days, thursday we got a foot of snow, and we are due for that today also, before it switches to ice. Thankfully i have no plans but laundry and the Patriots game, but difficult child is at his dads and hopefully will make it home okay. Have a nice dya everyone, and GO PATS!!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

Linda-I know I would be worrying too! I hope today is a peaceful one for you and you get some sleep and some time in your bird sanctuary!

TM-A sleeting mix would definitely make me stay home. Whatever you decide, stay safe!

Marguerite-I love windy nights like that-makes me want to watch spooky movies! I hope difficult child can concentrate this week though I totally understand if he doesn't. Our last week of school is always planned full of fun stuff because at that time the kids have tuned out!

Finished almost all of my shopping yesterday! Still have a few things left to buy but the majority is done!

I'm heading out to church in a bit but I think the plow just came through (we weren't supposed to get any snow yesterday but it snowed lightly all day) so it could be hard getting the car out in time.

Laer I'll head to the health club and then I'm taking a nap. I have a few errands to do and also need to make some chex party mix. difficult child wants to leave that for Santa this year because he thinks Santa might be tired of only getting cookies! :santa:

I hope everyone has a day that is filled with reasons for smiles and laughter. :xmasdancers:

happymomof2

Good Morning All, husband wants to go to church today. He wants to visit an old church we use to go to a long time ago. I have no desire to go anywhere today but seeings how he hasn't been wanting to go to church at all, guess we will.

Need to go to walmart and get groceries as well. :grrr:

Oh, and yesterday it never did rain so I watered my plants. Wasn't that good of me?? It rained buckets over night! :rolleyes:

Hope you all have a pleasant day.

LittleDudesMom

:xmasdancers: Good Morning All :xmasdancers:

I'm running a tad late this morning.....
Sorry I can't address each of you like I enjoy doing.....

Stayed up too late last night and slept in this morning! After church it's going to be pretty low key around here. Packing up the fudge for the teachers and clementines for the principals, v.princ, and secretaries. School vacation countdown is on...... two days for difficult child and 2 1/2 days for easy child :thumb:

Hope everyone finds the time to relax a little today.

:gingerbread: Sharon