Good Sunday morning.....

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
:good_morning:

Good morning friends & fellow warrior parents!

It was a beautiful day yesterday - the sun shining all day, temps moderate & breezes blowing throughout the day. :beach_ball: After a few morning chores & such, husband took kt & I out to lunch at Olive Garden & we lazed about the rest of the day.

Other than menu planning, a bit of laundry & a trip out for a few groceries there isn't much going on around here today. kt & PCA are heading down to a local creek & falls to explore & hang out with a picnic lunch. Wish I could tag along today. :picnic:

Have a good day - hope your day of rest proves to be restful. :flower:

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

Linda- I wish I could go with kt too! It sounds like she and PCA have a fun day planned...

We're off to church this morning and Duckie has a birthday party later. husband leaves for Cleveland early this evening too. So a busy day is planned.

Have a great day! Hi to anyone that snuck in. :salute:

Charmedpea

:coffee:Good Morning,

Its beautiful here yestruday and this morning. I'm sitting on the porch with my morning java..

I have a long week at work this week so i am just going to do laundry some cleaning and relax, waiting for tom so i can feel normal again.

And hope everyone is happy today.

Charmed

Marguerite

G'day, people. We're back from the sub-tropics (which were icily cold). We visited my eldest sister a few times, stayed overnight twice with easy child and today dropped in on one of my brothers for coffee on our way back. To visit everybody would take many miles and many weeks, this is the best we could do.
But it's good to be home!

We miss our little yellow budgie, though. difficult child 3 cleaned out his cage tonight, it's outside air-drying, will get some sun tomorrow and depending on availability, a new inmate when we can organise it. Meanwhile our other budgie, an older female, has met us with apparent welcome and willingness to perch on our arm and shoulder as long as we bribe with millet. This is more than she has ever done before and could only have been achieved thanks to our recently departed, very tame little friend.

We've got stacks of emails to catch up on, difficult child 3's schoolwork over the last week has to be polished and organised (although he did a lot, I'm pleased to say) and I have to see my GP tomorrow for my monthly appointment plus a few other concerns I have.

The wedding - we have to swing into gear and work towards sending out the invitations in the next couple of weeks, which means I have to also get all the possible accommodation details collected together. And supervise the final guest list...

A busy time. But it's good to be home!

Marg

LittleDudesMom

:chatty: Good Sunday Morning Friends!!

Linda, sounds like your Saturday was a great one! Does PCA come every day for kt? Hope your Sunday is a restful one.

TM, hope service this morning is meaning and gives you the "shot in the arm" for the week. I know it does for me! Hope the day doesn't turn out to be too busy - seems duckie has a party once a week!! You need a little rest after your busy camp week.

Charmed, it's a little warm here this morning for coffee outside, although I may go out and check if it's an option for my second cup! Sounds like your day is not too busy - enjoy your Sunday!

Marg, glad you got to see two of your siblings! My one sister is 2.5 hours away, but my brothers are all the way across the continent. I jump at the chance to see them if they are anywhere near this coast! We know you will be focusing on the wedding now - a lot of work, but I'm sure it'll be fun as well.

A nice day planned here. Church service at 11 and then I'm going to come back, but on my swimsuite and do a little work out in the back yard and around the patio, Ggf and I are going to then go swimming at the gym - easy child works 3-6 this afternoon. I have a friend and her two children, along with my cousin coming for burgers and dogs tonight. A nice Sunday for us!

I hope your Sunday is relaxing and reflective :peaceful:

Sharon

Andy

GOOD MORNING ALL
:)
Timer Lady - Glad you are enjoying a beautiful weekend.
Sounds like a wonderful day for Kt today.

Tired Mommy - Enjoy a busy day. I hope the birthday party is loads of fun for Duckie.

Charmedpea - Hope Tom (I still can't believe I never heard of that name or even figured it out on my own) gets going so your busy week is easier to handle. Get lots of rest in today.

Marg - Welcome back - You have a lot of board news to catch up on as well as some new board toys. Glad difficult child 3 has done much of his school work.

Yesterday I just stayed home - found the kitchen, did a little bit of laundry but mostly just rested from my super busy week.

Today I go into church to put VBS materials away. difficult child and neighbor boy H are still planning on cleaning out lockers so I will take them with me. There is some brunch at church this morning so I will need to wait until clean up is done on that so that we can use the kitchen carts. When they were snooping in lockers Friday pm, they found several items so even if the washing doesn't get done, at least they can empty them and have a lost and found area for when kids return to school in a few weeks.

Have a GREAT day - Make your difficult child laugh today.

Andy

Little Dude's Mom - You snuck in on me. Burgers and Dogs? Does that mean grill out? Enjoy a great day.