Good Sunday Morning!

LittleDudesMom

:lipstick: Good Morning Ladies!

I'm sitting out in the back having a nice relaxing Sunday cup of coffee before the heat of the day sets in. Thank goodness for Sunday mornings!

Had a great cookout last night. Good food and good company are a no miss.

difficult child and I sat down and got all his things ready for school yesterday afternoon. Packed his two FiveStars (one for even days and one for odd days) with paper, highlighters, new pens and pencils, erases, etc. He actually seems ok with the ending of summer. Not that he's excited to get back to school, but he's accepted it ;)!!

Gonna hit the gym at 4:30 for one of easy child's classes then difficult child and I are doing left over burgers on the grill.

I hope you Sunday is restful.

Sharon

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning Sharon & all who follow.

Today is a day of running errands, paying bills & a nap. I believe that linguine & clam sauce is on the menu for dinner tonight. Just sounds good.

I baked fresh strawberry muffins Friday afternoon & froze the majority of them. (Good recipe) Today it will be blueberry muffins (get the feeling I love muffins as a treat).

Have a good day all.

Andy

GOOD MORNING ALL!
:D:anxious::D
Little Dude's Mom - I am glad difficult child is ready to go! I hope he enjoys his first day of school.

Timer - Muffins do sound good - especially with fresh fruit.

Nothing specific on the calander today - just a day of pep talks assuring difficult child that he will do fine at school. Ugh! I think I will get him up soon. Maybe then he find it easier to go to bed earlier tonigh. I really wish the Fall Back of Daylight Savings would happen the first day of school. That first month without it is tough.

Everyone have a great day! Find a way to make your kids laugh.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

Sharon-Glad last night was so enjoyable! Enjoy your workout and your burgers with difficult child!!

Linda-Muffins sound delicious, I could probably be to your house in a couple of hours for some of those muffins:)

Andy-I hope the pep talk with difficult child goes well! It's interesting you want the clocks to change, I'd be happier if they never did. I hate losing daylight at the end of the day.

I'm late getting on the morning thread today. I went to very early Mass and then husband wanted to hit the health club right away so we could be done with it. Now that we're done I'm glad it's over!!

Grocery shopping and napping are on the agenda for today as well as running a few errands.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

Andy

Wiped Out - I only want the clocks to change to give the kids one more hour of sleep that first morning of school to hopefully get them back on track easier.

Having no time changes throughout the year would be nice. I do hate the early evening sunsets.

Maybe a better solution would be to allow a late start of school the first week? Say 9:15 instead of 8:15? Or even 1/2 hour for a few days?