Good Sunday Morning!

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

I hope everyone is having a peaceful morning. :) We're keeping Duckie home from the football game because it's not much above freezing and we don't want her to be run down any further. It's kind of a bummer because it's her last regular season game and the team is undefeated but she understands. We'll go to church instead. :thumbsup:

Have a great day! :salute:

Rabbit

Good Morning All! Its Cold and wet here! UGh![
difficult child 2 wants to go to the duck pond and I suppose I will be a funny sight
throwing bread to the ducks and birds thru the window of the car.
Sending hugs to all Rabbit

TM- Have a good Day!!!!!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

TM-I'm glad Duckie understands about the football game. Enjoy your day!

Rabbit-Thanks for the smile this morning as I picture you throwing bread from your car to the ducks-sounds like something I would do!

Wow-I can't remember the last time I slept til 8:00 in the morning!! I'm glad I did most of my running around yesterday so mostly I can relax until I pick up difficult child from respite at 4:00. I will definitely go to the club and I may go to the book store as I have some gift certificates and I'd like to bring something new to read to Florida.

This morning I also promised easy child I'd run someplace and get her a muffin for breakfast-there are quite a few places around that have really good freshly made ones.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day!!!:peaceful:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Good Morning everyone. :D

Been a long time since I last made it to the good morning thread. The sun is shining. (a rare site around here of late) But it's cold. A whole 34 degrees out. What's up with this weather anyway?

TM glad Duckie understands and she at least gets to get out of the house to go to church. Hope she continues to feel better.

Rabbit why do you throw it from the car? No where to park? easy child Nichole and I finally found a nice duck pond around here. Been looking for about ohhhhh more than 10 yrs. lol Took the grandkids and now they're hooked. Ducks are so friendly they'll eat out of your hand. :D

Sharon I'm so glad you got to sleep a bit late this morning. Enjoy every moment of your relaxation time.

I've got laundry and a day of study facing me. Trying to make up my mind on whether or not I'm feeling adventurous enough to start my patho paper which is due at midterm. They drummed MLA format into us cuz we were supposed to have it required in nursing.......and our instructor wants ALA format or something like that. I'm still on my first cup of coffee. Brain isn't functioning on all pistons yet. lol

Hope everyone has a great sunday. :D

Hugs

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning all,

TM, glad duckie understands about the football game.

Rabbit, yup feeding the birds from the car window - the picture is a hoot! Something I would do myself if I wasn't up to par.

Sharon, I'm so glad you're enjoying respite. Have fun at the bookstore.

Lisa, good to see you here this morning. Good luck on the paper.

"Hi" to all who pop in while I'm typing slowly.

kt is home for the weekend ~ sleeping the morning away but not for long. We have a few chores then errands to run before her return to Residential Treatment Center (RTC). Her friend L stayed the night because there are some issues going on & her grandma asked that I watch over L. kt & L are best of friends & both listen to me when they are together.

Busy day yesterday with kt & L here; my niece T picked kt up from Residential Treatment Center (RTC) & she stayed here to study & do laundry. A friend I worked with at MPR stopped in & we started a big fire in the fire pit so I could burn some old wood in the back yard along with my mortgage & selling papers of our condo back in Seattle over 10 years ago. It was a beautiful autumn afternoon & the girls goofed off playing basketball.

I'm off to check the board & get breadfast going for the girls before I drop off L & run our errands.

Have a good one.

TPaul

Idecor8
Good morning everyone,
First chance to really get on the board in several days. Catching up on reading post.

Hope everyone has had a good weekend and hopes for a good week to all.
T. Paul