Good Sunday Morning!

tiredmommy

Good Morning! :coffee:

We're off to church soon and then I'll be grocery shopping. Pretty quiet day, I hope!

Have a great day! :salute:

LittleDudesMom

:fall: Good Morning!

TM, that's a quiet day for you for sure! Enjoy!

It's a lovely day here and a lovely day planned. My aunt and uncle are in town (the parents of my cousin/best friend) and I spent the whole day with them yesterday! We had lunch and then took a long drive out to the country. It's was great! I came home, spent about 90 minutes with difficult child, then returned to my cousin's for dinner.

Today, easy child is coming over around 2 - the three of us will run over and see my aunt and uncle - they are really the grandparents of my children's hearts - I'm going to give my aunt a trim, let the kids visit for awhile, then we'll head back home.

easy child has downloaded a couple movies we all wanted to see. I'm going to roast a chicken on top of some veggies for Sunday dinner. We'll hook up easy child's computer to the tv and pick one to watch this afternoon. Then we'll take all the dogs for a walk on this beautiful fall day. We have bonehead's pups this weekend.

I hope your Sunday is peaceful.

Sharon

Andy

GOOD MORNING!​

I received a call from a neighbor last night inviting me to go to a small coffee club in the hopes that her son could join a pick up band. Neither of us EVER go out at night. Unfortunately, the place was closed so after taking her son home, we went to a resturaunt for dessert and chat. It is so cool that now my kids are older and I have more freedom to do things with other adults that I am actually getting phone calls inviting me to do things. I do have friends outside of my computer! :) LOL!!!

difficult child is tired and as such his ugly attitude is poking through. The bowling meet was really hard yesterday - all the kids struggled with how the lanes were oiled and none of them really did as well as they could. So, when difficult child doesn't live up to what he believes he should do even though he did have one amazing spare, let the ugly times roll!!! It did not get near as bad as I thought but I am still so very sick of this particular attitude of "the world is all wrong if I am not the victor!" husband wanted him to go to church this morning but I let him stay in bed an extra hour and a half - we will go Wednesday night.

Bowling meet was weird. It dawned on me early on that the alley was so quiet. Then I figured out that all the kids were struggling so there was not the usual cheering we hear at each meet in any of the groups. It improved a little as the day went on but not to the point it has been.

Everyone have a great day today!!!

KTMom91

Good morning, ladies!

I should be showering, eating breakfast, and getting ready for church...instead, I'm watching GMA and on the computer. We don't have anything planned today, it's supposed to rain this afternoon, so I guess we'll just have a quiet afternoon of reading the papers.

Have a wonderful Sunday!