Good Sunday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Happy Super Bowl Sunday!!!

Yes, I'm excited for the Super Bowl tonight and you can tell by the color I'm typing with who I am rooting for-Go Pack!

difficult child and I had a decent day together yesterday. After I'm done here I'm taking him to breakfast and then we are going to the health club. He really wants me to play some basketball with him so I told him as long as he let me get in my workout first that I would play.

Then it's home to do some more cleaning, hopefully fit in a nap, and then watch the Super Bowl!
Hope everyone has a super Sunday:)

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Well, our house is rooting for the Steelers since husband grew up just outside Pittsburgh. As for me, I'm more interested in the commercials.

husband took the difficult children to play paintball since we have some coupons good for today and difficult child 1 just recently bought himself a paintball set. I thought for sure husband would play, too, but he says he's just going to watch. I don't think he realizes how boring it's going to be for him! LOL, it's his penance for the 14.5 hours he slept yesterday, I guess.

I wanted to do yardwork today, but it's very, very windy, so I'll pass. I cleaned a bit yesterday, so I'm taking the day off! It's my mom's birthday, so I'll probably drive out to see her while the men here conduct their football ritual on the couch and easy child recuperates from her virus.

M

ML

The local consignment stores are having some specials so my girlfriend and I will sneak away and leave the kids with the men and go shopping! I just can't get into the game. I would go for the Packs for you Sharon but it would be the kiss of death for them if I do. The teams I root for NEVER win.