Good Sunday Morning!!!

LittleDudesMom

Good Sunday Morning All!

I miss posting on the morning thread during the week, when there is one, since I leave so early to take difficult child to school and then go to work. We leave at 7 so I'm usually up in the shower before 6!

Hope all is well - it is a lovely Sunday here in the southeast. Not too much on the agenda today - I will be canning a batch of apricot jalapeno jelly this morning, hair cut for difficult child, and then he and I will run to BJ's to get the big pack of Slim Jims (and a few other things). He takes a slim jims with him every day as part of his lunch and they are having some kind of function in JROTC tomorrow and he signed up to bring Slim Jims - 35 of them!!!!!!! I figured the 100 pack at BJ's or Costco would be the cheapest......why couldn't he have signed up for a bag of chips???????

Hope your Sunday is relaxing
:flirtysmile3:

Sharon

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning Sharon, and all who follow,

It's a beautiful day here in the Northeast as well! H just made us delicious eggs and bacon. We are removing wallpaper on the stairwell and in the hallway today as well as covering the pool this afternoon. I'm bringing lunch over to my mom today (leftover chili with cornbread, yum) and I will give her a mani/pedi if I have time. She loves those.

easy child is nagging me to hit up whole foods with her, but I don't think I'll have time, what with everything H wants to accomplish! I have tomorrow off as a floating holiday so I can do cleaning and food shopping then I guess.

What I'd love to do is throw the pups in the car and head to the beach for a nice walk by the ocean!

Enjoy your day everyone!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!!

Sharon-I always wonder why my kiddos couldn't sign up to bring the less expensive things too:) Enjoy your day!

Jo-Sounds like a delicious breakfast you had! Your day sounds busy-wish you could go to the beach with the pups too!

I've been to church and just ate breakfast. I'm hoping to walk Ella about 4 miles and then head to the club. However, I may need to nap first!

It's another gorgeous day here in the Midwest. I'm in awe every time I go out anywhere because it is just so beautiful with the leaves a mix of reds, yellows, and greens. When I walked Ella on Friday it was raining golden leaves!

Wishing everyone a peaceful day
:autumn: