Good Sunday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Happy Sunday Morning Everyone:)

It is lightly raining here and we so need some rain-can't believe I am saying that after all of the rain we had in June.

difficult child let us sleep til almost 7 this morning which is very unusual for him on a weekend! Today should be a relatively quiet day. husband and difficult child are going to a movie this morning while easy child/difficult child has to meet with a group from one of her classes and later she is heading to work. I have a bit of school work to do, am hoping to get to the health club, and plan on watching the Packer game today.

Wishing all a peaceful day doing something that you enjoy!

SuZir

Good afternoon!

Congrats for being let to sleep! One kind of expects that they would grow out from the habit of faki9ng parents inexcusably early in Sunday mornings when they reach a school age, but not always such a luck. i hope you have a fine day!

I'm unfortunately rather miserable right now. Sore throat, runny nose, everything aching and fever well over 100 F. And what I have heard, this bout of cold we have running around is sticky kind. And of course I would had rather busy week at work, so I probably have to do some work home and will have an extremely busy end of the week after I'm well enough to go back to work. Blaah!

easy child has a game 300 miles away from home this afternoon and husband disappeared somewhere so I'm home alone with the dogs and waiting difficult child to give me our weekly Sunday afternoon call.

For the evening I think some stupid comedy from Netflix would be in order. And lots of hot tea.

Hope you all have a better day!

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

Sharon~ Congrats on sleeping in (somewhat)! Enjoy your just busy enough day.

SuZir~ I hope your feeling better sooner rather than later. Tea and Netflix sounds like a good idea.

We are day 4573949 of contractors in the and on the house. Okay, so I'm exaggerating a bit that's what it feels like. They are starting drywall upstairs and the front of the roof is being replaced. Electrical work continues and hopefully the plumber shows today so the other contractors can eventually work in the new bath.

Duckie isn't feeling great today: stuffy nose and scratchy throat. Hopefully it's allergies and not a virus. She has volleyball practice everyday this week and dance starts this week too. Not a good week to be sick.

Have a great day! :warrior:

LittleDudesMom

Good Morning on a lovely Virginia Sunday!

Sharon, sounds like a nice Sunday at your house. Looks like your team will be playing against my team today at1!!!!! difficult child and I are going out to run two quick errands and then settling in for the game.

SuZir, sorry you are not feeling well -- I can always find something mindless on netflix. Speaking of NF, have you watched "House of Cards?" I loved it! Can't wait for season 2. Not a good one to start watching though if you are looking for something mindless! Hope you feel better.

TM, hope Duckie is not coming down with something. difficult child started taking his medications on Wed 'cause I saw some signs of impending allergies. I'm impressed that your contractors work on Sunday. Ours are off that day and, if working, charge and arm and leg!

easy child will be over after the game this afternoon. Since she moved out 4.5 years ago, Sundays have always been family day. She usually comes over in the late afternoon (most of the time with laundry in tow) then we all have dinner together and watch some tv. Tonight is roasted turkey breast, celery root mash (although difficult child will have traditional mashed potatoes), and Chinese finger eggplant roasted with purple onion and tomatoes.

Wishing everyone a wonderful and relaxing Sunday.

*Sharon