Good Terms Again

susiestar

Roll With It
I posted abut a week or so ago that the friend's we had been renting from were angry over the state of the home after we left.

We got an 'I'm sorry' email from these friends. They won't take the money for a cleaning crew or repairs (we offered to get them the heck away from me before I choked them). Why???? Gee, seems they are having a lot of problems. Someone has been in the hot tub (which we maintained but declined to use because it was so very hot outside. Someone dropped cig butz all over. Someone very clearly has been getting in (gee, maybe by the frimpin' back door wth the key in it and the big sign saying to not lock it? and enjoying spending time in this house.

I think it is their older teenage son or his friends. I won' t say this t o them, but he is a LOT wilder than they think. Time wll tell. It could be a real estate agent looking for a place to meet someone?

I am okay with how things are now with them. I am not close to them but husband is.

T

TeDo

Glad you FINALLY got an apology. I hate it when people, friends or not, jump to conclusions and are quick to blame. I wouldn't be close to them either.

Star*

call 911........call 911
I'd tell them to take that apology and...........:bannedsmile:

Well I'll just say stuff it. Because what I would write? :villagewrong: