Good thought today for our furkid please

Star*

call 911........call 911
Hi all -

The furry love of my life is going into emergency surgery this afternoon to have his molar removed. His back molar just split in two for no reason unexpectedly.

This is such a magnificent animal! He is my furry everything and then some.
Thanks - he's so proud and aware of his looks too - I hope this doesn't make him self-conscience.

trinityroyal

Sending furry prayers and snuggles for your puppy. May his dental surgery go off without a hitch. And tell him for Auntie Trinity that he's as handsome as ever!

{{{HUGS}}} to you and your furbaby

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Saying a prayer he does well and looks great after. You'll have to wisper in his ear that no one can see molars.

hugs

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Whisper to him that I love him and think he looks good without his molars.
Still a stud!

Hang in there. It is so scary to see our loved ones have to go under.

We can all go in on a Grill for him if he is too self conscious! Or steal Dudes...

He WILL be fine, darnit!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Just tell him most people won't notice the missing tooth, even when he smiles :)

Hope everything goes smoothly and he's back home soon!

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Furry prayers said that all will be well with the furry baby.

And hugs for mama, who's worried.

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Is he demanding a gold cap? Tell him the new white colored implants are great and they can match his tooth color too......, if he complains get him a rhinestone studded collar...... Sending thoughts of canned dog food.......

B

bran155

Saying a prayer for the wonderful fur ball!!! Good luck with the surgery. Let us know how it goes. :)

donna723

How is he doing, Star? Which one of your babies was it? They usually do very well with dental surgery even though it's very stressful for their mama! He'll have a good excuse to be pampered with some of the really good tasting canned foods - there's one that's made of sausage and sweet potatoes! Hope he heals quickly.

Last edited:

mstang67chic

Going Green
Auntie Star...Mommy sayz won of Pootie's brudders is having sergry. Iz not shur wat dat is but I hopes it goz ok. You tellz him dat Cloe is finking ub himz and hopes he feelz betterz soon.

Wub,
Cloe

Star*

call 911........call 911
Thank you all -

The surgery was a little complicated. With him being such a huge boy - it took extra anesthesia to put him under. More anesthesia means longer time to come out of it.

In order to leave the hospital he had to be awake - when he got up his lips are still partially numb and he walks like he's gassed. Invision a drunk Elvis - giving that 1/2 lip smile to people in a white fur coat.

He's in bed now, we'll keep watch and hopefully all will be okay. Thanks for your well wishes and bow wows.

Okay note to self - if you get a dog that weighs 140 lbs - and he falls asleep under general anesthesia? You may want to invest in a gurnery. OMG just trying to get him into the van was like moving Shamu at Sea World.

Thanks again -
Star* & Casper -

ps. - he thinks a rhinestone grill may just be the bling he's been looking for. I will tell him that the molar is so far back you can't see it - that will help. Good thinking!

Fran

Former desparate mom
Glad he got through the surgery. I know what you mean about the gurney. Lugging drunk dogs is not for the faint of heart.