Good Thoughts and Prayers Needed

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Nichole's boyfriend's Dad had a heart attack late last night/early this morning. Mild heart attack.........but he was careflighted to cincy because his heart was 70 percent blocked. They put in one stint in emergency surgery.......and will be putting in another tomorrow as chest pains have returned.

I may not care a whole lot for boyfriend.........But his Dad is a great guy. And he's fairly young, late 50's I think. This papa Aubrey adores and the feeling is mutual.

Nichole and boyfriend are going to see him tomorrow.

So if you would, hold a good thought or say a prayer.

Thanks.

mstang67chic

Going Green
Hopefully the docs can get things taken care of relatively easy and he will be back on his feet in no time.

Good thoughts and prayers going out for Aubrey's Papa.

everywoman

Prayers being said. daughter in law's father had the same thing happen several months ago. He is now on the road to recovery. It's amazing what they can do now that was not possible a few years ago.

Fran

Former desparate mom
Sounds like he is in good hands and on the way to feeling better with stints.
Hopefully he will progress quickly and be back in Aubrey's life.

susiestar

Roll With It
More prayers being said for boyfriend's Dad and Aubrey's Papa. I hope boyfriend, though young, will get a checkup to make sure his heart is OK. With Papa being so young, it would not do for boyfriend to ignore this. I pray they have a safe drive there and back also.