Good Thoughts for Dreamer Please

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Dreamer is being hit by major storms. Flash flooding has much underwater. Lines are down, power is out. Due to the floods she is trapped away from home and can't get back. Record rainfall.

I think she's using her cell phone to update onto facebook. Sounds absolutely horrible there.

Saying a prayer and holding good thoughts for dreamer. Hope you are somewhere safe and can get back home soon.

((hugs))

Last edited:

DammitJanet

You know...I was thinking about her just yesterday and was going to send a message out to her today and got busy with my housecleaning problem. LOL.

Build an ark girl! Swim swim.

And whats your name on Facebook...I will go add you!

dreamer

whew! thank you all! elec just came back after 13 hours. we went 2 miles to town to eat & elec went off after we ordered at restaurant due to flash floods & return trrip home got blocked to us. (we are NOT a flood area) one of our remaining maples fell...neighbors maple fell onto 3 ofmy mulberries..yard & basement were underwateer....neighbor girlsnew car floated down the block a freight train derailed....i hope KJS is okay. unconfirmed 3tornados from the 3 systems of last 24 hours.....but we are ok. just my cell phone won't always log me in at this site....:-( and BOY is baby Sammy growing! he sits rolls scoots chatters & gives kisses! & his momma & daddy are on top of it. I never even get to babysit! :-( LOL

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Don't know if you will get a chance to read this, but I am so glad everything is relatively OK. But most of all you.
SO sorry about the trees.