Good Thoughts for Dreamer Please

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Hound dog, Jun 19, 2009.

1. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Dreamer is being hit by major storms. Flash flooding has much underwater. Lines are down, power is out. Due to the floods she is trapped away from home and can't get back. Record rainfall.

I think she's using her cell phone to update onto facebook. Sounds absolutely horrible there.

Saying a prayer and holding good thoughts for dreamer. Hope you are somewhere safe and can get back home soon.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2009
  2. everywoman

everywoman Active Member

Good thoughts going out to dreamer. Hope she is safe and dry and her family is also safe.
  3. Andy

Andy Active Member

Good thoughts being sent!
  4. DammitJanet

DammitJanet Well-Known Member Staff Member

You know...I was thinking about her just yesterday and was going to send a message out to her today and got busy with my housecleaning problem. LOL.

Build an ark girl! Swim swim.

And whats your name on Facebook...I will go add you!
  5. Hound dog

Janet, go to my Facebook page. She's under my friends as Helen........
  6. klmno

klmno Active Member

((HUGS)) Dreamer, stay safe!! Let us knnow how you are when you can!!
  7. Hound dog

dreamer finally made it home, but her power is still out. Everything is a mess where she is.
  8. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

I'm glad she made it home. Sending good thoughts her way.
  9. dreamer

dreamer New Member

whew! thank you all! elec just came back after 13 hours. we went 2 miles to town to eat & elec went off after we ordered at restaurant due to flash floods & return trrip home got blocked to us. (we are NOT a flood area) one of our remaining maples fell...neighbors maple fell onto 3 ofmy mulberries..yard & basement were underwateer....neighbor girlsnew car floated down the block a freight train derailed....i hope KJS is okay. unconfirmed 3tornados from the 3 systems of last 24 hours.....but we are ok. just my cell phone won't always log me in at this site....:-( and BOY is baby Sammy growing! he sits rolls scoots chatters & gives kisses! & his momma & daddy are on top of it. I never even get to babysit! :-( LOL
  10. totoro

totoro Mom? What's a GFG?

Don't know if you will get a chance to read this, but I am so glad everything is relatively OK. But most of all you.
    SO sorry about the trees.