Good Thoughts for husband this AM!

susiestar

Roll With It
I just learned that he got confirmation last night that he will be the ONLY member of the church choir at his service this am. They usually have at least 2 people, but many are out of town.

He just joined 2 weeks ago at their request, so he is really nervous!!!

I did help take his mind off of it by asking him to do a chore for me this afternoon. I KNOW him and if he has something else to think of he won't get as nervous or fumbly. IS fumbly a word? If not I just made it up.

Good Morning ALL!

susiestar

Roll With It
He did GREAT!! The organist was able to take the music down a range because husband's voice is quite low, so lots of people were able to sing along and he was able to hear them!! he came home all pumped up!! At this church the choir tends to be all women. They noticed when they had a soloist who was an alto instead of a soprano and they brought the music down in pitch that they got a lot more people to sing along, people who just couldn't sing so high. So they really love it when they have lower voices in the choir. the priest even thanked him during the final announcements!!

klmno

Way To Go!! I'm glad it went well and it sounds like he ended up feeling a lot better about himself.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Do Lord oh DO Lord, oh DO remember Me.......lah lah , la la la.........oh DO REMEMBER ME!

VERY COOL! I sing that when I mow the field. It's a long ride those are the only lyrics I know. over and over and over.

Way To Go SUSIE* 's husband! -Not even there 2 weeks and you're so good ya skeered the rest of the competition off! :tongue: - You can sing my lawn mowin' song if ya want to!